Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
No he proved his worth with the iron man movie. Also Disney only distributed the movies until after the avengers because they already had a deal with paramount
Worth doesn’t mean nothing when the risk was still there that he could go being a crackhead and junkie and fukk up billions of dollars worth of plans.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well first thoughts: it’s good they moved on/side stepped from Kang.

*pats self on back*
I'll say this though, I just find a little irony in all this: Kang (potentially) ruining the careers of people who try to adapt him. First Majors and now Beau. Gotta leave some nikkas alone breh.

Second, sometimes you gotta go back to what worked when things weren’t going well: Russos and Marvel both needed this. Not sure if it’ll work because who the f*ck is even on the Avengers team currently? RDJ doesn’t need this though but if the check is big, I wouldn’t complain.

Third, yall still need to watch more movies. Asking for Jamie Lannister, Fassbender or Mads still to play Doom. Update your fan cast module breh :rudy: . The Skarsgards are right there, flip a coin and choose.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea Marvel scared to death of fukkin up Doom. :mjlol:

Probably a swerve, but still think its cheap

There’s gotta be someone else that can do pompous/petty/god-complex/etc with an Eastern European accent who’ll be around for a decade lol

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bring back the OG Doom:troll::troll:

Julian_McMahon_as_Victor_von_Doom.jpeg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If we’re keeping it a buck, Avengers: Doomsday could be a 15 minute movie because Dr. Doom could mow through this current Avengers lineup in that amount of time, if not less. :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never watched Loki and have zero desire to. How did they “wrap up” the Kang Saga in that show?
U missing out. That show is crack even with Disney's dumbasses fukking up kang and now Doom.. they didnt wrap up Kang, but introduced him to the MCU....

Last edited: