Avengers 4 Predictions *Obvious Spoilers*

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Silver Surfer will save the day
:troll:
I wish! I figured once all of the Fox properties were in Disney's hands that we'd definitely see the Surfer. Disappointed that he...and Adam Warlock....aren't a part of this.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Yeah I highly doubt many, if any of these characters will stay "dead".

I mean obviously people like Spidey, the Guardians, Panther will be back, they already have movies scheduled, and I'd bet most other characters will be too, including the Asgardians. The only one I could see dying permanently is Cap.

RDJ is getting up there in age so they'll probably just have Tony retire. No more Iron Man movies but he can still make cameos on occasion.
I could see Tony Stark dying....and Shuri taking over the role of Iron Heart (a'la Rhi Rhi Williams).

Daps
They go back in time, there's pictures floating around with them in their original avengers costumes

Avengers-4-Leaked-Images-and-News-2018.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They go back in time, there's pictures floating around with them in their original avengers costumes

Shiiiiiit this is my fault :snoop:

I was just thinking of spoilers from the movie that came out I forgot about spoilers that spoil the next film HAHAHA

Oh well I'll back out of the thread now LOL.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps

:snoop: I was hoping they would use the Time stone but them suddenly creating tech that allows them to travel back in time is the ultimate deus ex machina.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor def will live. I think Marvel sees new value in Hemsworth after Raganarok and want to continue new movies for him. I expect Hemsworth to get a new contract from Marvel to continue on as Thor.
I hope so. They finally nailed his character in Infinity War. It'd be a shame if they killed him off right after.

Daps

I mean yea, I kinda knew this already. Cap is still dying though. I think they'll somehow get the time stone from Strange and maybe Strange gave Thanos a fake stone while Asian dude is protecting it in the mansion. The reason why the gauntlet broke is because one of the stones was fake and were really missing. They'll probably have an all out war and call the heavy hitters out earlier this time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

if they go back in time, they can also do resets of all past villians. i'm thinking the OG red skull will show up again.. what if suri goes back and grabs killmonger.. just an example.. but that would be dope to get back or at least cameo some old villians with new scenes