‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ Franchise To Expand With Launch Of Nickelodeon’s Avatar Studios

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
im only marginally excited

bryke kinda on thin ice with me after korra i wasn't fukking with that show too much outside of the 3rd season. they lost the sauce without ehasz

they need to bring the old writing crew back. korra was mid without ehasz, and dragon prince by ehasz is mid by itself.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
they better not cop out
let's say korra dies when she's 80
if the korra era was basically 1920's we would be in present-day or at least early 2000's with a new avatar
i don't need to see a 50's inspired avatar universe
but now that it think about a 70/80's avatar universe might be fun to see

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
might have to watch korra again just to see zaheer and his gang give out work :banderas:

they need to tell what happened to sokka :martin:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
korra gets as much hate at it deserves. if you wanna be fair to them, they couldn't plan shyt out due to nickelodeon, but still don't make what we got good.
I agree. Nickelodeon nerfed them due to the fact they wouldnt allow ongoing villains but korra was so damn annoying. It sucks because they did incorporate some good concepts in the show.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I agree. Nickelodeon nerfed them due to the fact they wouldnt allow ongoing villains but korra was so damn annoying. It sucks because they did incorporate some good concepts in the show.
korra as a character pissed me off so much. iirc they announced another movie for her, and all i gotta say is fukk that. she almost killed the franchise. leave that shyt in the past :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
korra gets as much hate at it deserves. if you wanna be fair to them, they couldn't plan shyt out due to nickelodeon, but still don't make what we got good.
Korra was good. Doesn't compare to the original series favorably at all but the only season I disliked was season 2. It entertained me enough to watch all of it and even buy it on Blu-Ray when I got the original series. It was good not great. Kinda like Netflix Voltron was good not great made by the same people as Korra.
korra as a character pissed me off so much. iirc they announced another movie for her, and all i gotta say is fukk that. she almost killed the franchise. leave that shyt in the past :mjlol:
She was a good contrast to Aang. She was his opposite really. What was kinda weird is how they retconned her into a lesbian because the fanbase wasn't feeling her original planned romance.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Korea was good. I didn't like the Dark Avatar stuff of season 2, but Wan's story was great.

It was interesting where they decided to take her, in contrast to Aang. She was the Avatar after the one who saved the world, yet she didn't get to it have to do ish until she was grown. Then the world attacked her from all angles.