AVATAR: Frontiers of Pandora 12.7.23, PS5/Xbox Series/PC

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
when you step out into the open world for the first time.. definitely a breath of the wild moment.:banderas:

I'm enjoying it alot so far. i mean listen its ubisoft formula mixed with avatar. thats all it ever was gonna be. the parkour and environmental elements are fun and the verticality is impressive. the story is on the same level of the movies... people all of sudden wanna act like the source material was the story of the bible or something. its a nice chill fps game for avatar fans.

it seems to run well also for me on pc which is surprising. Audio and visual all pure. they did their thing in this one. one of the better looking games.
First person avatar game sounds :scusthov:

Ubisoft formula is :scusthov:

I’m sure it’s beautiful (and bloated) like Far Cry 6

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They've been promoting the hell out of this game but I've seen little buzz about it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think i saw more enthusiasm for far cry 6 than i have for this game on here :mjlol:

Judging from the discussion on this game you wouldn’t even think it just released

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i think i saw more enthusiasm for far cry 6 than i have for this game on here :mjlol:

Judging from the discussion on this game you wouldn’t even think it just released
They'll need to regroup with the DLC and some fire sales. Full price was a big ask

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Whatever happen to this game? I didn't hear anything about it and the price dropped to $40 at Best Buy