AVATAR: Frontiers of Pandora 12.7.23, PS5/Xbox Series/PC

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy this shyt comes out tomorrow, theres no buzz for it

I feel like it's too late for people to care about Avatar and wrong time in this era. I think people would care about this game if they released in 2009 when the first movie was released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like it's too late for people to care about Avatar and wrong time in this era. I think people would care about this game if they released in 2009 when the first movie was released

I dont think this is the reason. People said the same thing about the second movie and it made like 2 billion dollars a the box office.

I think its just the way its been marketed, its late in the year, and its first person, which is a harder sell for casuals that would want a licensed avatar game

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think this is the reason. People said the same thing about the second movie and it made like 2 billion dollars a the box office.

I think its just the way its been marketed, its late in the year, and its first person, which is a harder sell for casuals that would want a licensed avatar game

Oh, I ain't even know it made 2 billion, I thought it was flop. I barely heard anybody talk about the 2nd movie.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:This game always looked like that 7/10 game. You either pick up when you don’t have a backlog, it’s on sell, or when gaming is dry.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Is this game more in the vain of World War Z/Friday the 13th/Texas Chainsaw Massacre and etc?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
when you step out into the open world for the first time.. definitely a breath of the wild moment.:banderas:

I'm enjoying it alot so far. i mean listen its ubisoft formula mixed with avatar. thats all it ever was gonna be. the parkour and environmental elements are fun and the verticality is impressive. the story is on the same level of the movies... people all of sudden wanna act like the source material was the story of the bible or something. its a nice chill fps game for avatar fans.

it seems to run well also for me on pc which is surprising. Audio and visual all pure. they did their thing in this one. one of the better looking games.