Austin Theory

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah he’s gonna need a better finisher than that,
I always felt like this is such an underrated move that could work for a finisher for Theory
810ae52239d34e83b1b4f7d17c50ab4ebcb7081d_00.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
One thing I notice about Austin is that he is great at stringing moves together. He wrestles like he's playing Tony Hawk pro skater and going for a combo score. He has little mannerisms and habits in the ring that a lot of younger guys lack. I think he has a great future, as long as they don't get bored of him and toss him to the side anytime soon.
He’s pretty good, but they are pushing him too hard. Why isn’t he feuding with Priest for the US title? Let him have a run with that belt.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Real talk - the "Theoretical Framework" would be a dope submission move name too. His character would be too dumb to think of it though :mjlol:
That's why Theory needs to be paired with Miz, have Miz on commentary when Theory does his submission and he names it and there you go :stopitslime: its not that hard to book this Vince instead of having Theory in your office slapping him up threatening to kill him if he loses and bullshyt like that

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
That's why Theory needs to be paired with Miz, have Miz on commentary when Theory does his submission and he names it and there you go :stopitslime: its not that hard to book this Vince instead of having Theory in your office slapping him up threatening to kill him if he loses and bullshyt like that

Nailed it :wow:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Here are his older finishers.

ATL - Austin Theory Launch was basically a TKO. Now he modified it to go to his knee as seen earlier in the thread.

Ataxia, a glorified Flatliner is pretty flippy, likely harder to do on bigger guys, maybe that's why he doesn't do it?