AURION: Legacy of the Kori-Odan (Made by Cameroonian Black game developers)

Daps
COJgTuEUAAA2dS1.jpg:large

Daps
They need to make there mind up in terms of direction from the get go, so they won't have to waste resources/burn money, constantly restarting projects. Still points for dedication because the game came out looking better.
Also madddd respect for giving both the leads full heads of hair. Getting tired of seeing bald black people. :salute:
:mjlol:at the the comment from youtube, corny ass sucker.

but on some real ish:dame:
The Devs need to work on animation, which has a massive payoff. Huge contribution they shouldn't ignore.

I don't like them imitating European/Western mentality of body proportions. Last time i checked, Africans advantages was speed/endurance/agility not raw strength that's white people.... i checked:yeshrug: I just don't like the thought of black people overlooking the advantages(that proved useful), that makes us unique.

Fun Fact... Angry Black Men don't sell.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not feeling the animations and art direction this game got going on.

It looks very stiff and the art style reminds me of those 1st grade computer programs you use to play in class. I think it's the animation probably that's irking me. It looks very amateurish.

I wish it looked like this instead:

That other game made by black devs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SnoopyRawFly.gif

RadiantBetterGoose.gif

I think the moving and jumping physics need work. It needs to be smoother and a bit faster.

To compare with this:

Other than that it can be really good.