Aunt Viv vs wills mom

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Was it Sade or am I tripping?

That would be Kim Fields (Tootie....Facts of Life) :deadmanny: Damn whats good with your memory?

You're right, most people don't read Vogue and shyt like that, but t wasn't just print, Tyra did videos before Fresh Prince too. Not to nitpick, but she didn't exactly pop out of nowhere.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
That would be Kim Fields (Tootie....Facts of Life) :deadmanny: Damn whats good with your memory?

You're right, most people don't read Vogue and shyt like that, but t wasn't just print, Tyra did videos before Fresh Prince too. Not to nitpick, but she didn't exactly pop out of nowhere.

She got famous in 96 really cuz she was in sports illustrated swim suit issue..she was in higher learning in 95 and still wasnt really that famous..I remember watching higher learning in the theater like..oh..that's that girl from fresh prince..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

That's cuz I stopped watching that show when Nia long came along..

Daps
I'm sorry but Will's mama was a hoe

Jumped RIGHT in bed with Lisa's dad.....not long after meeting him, and they was even supposed to be beefin' at the time :mindblown:

And someone tell me why they had to break up Aunt Helen and Uncle Lester....they were hilarious together in that one episode

First they show he wasn't really cheating in that episode when she thought he was.....then later on you found out he actually did cheat and they divorced