Aunt Viv vs wills mom

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Nope it was Her..I clearly remember that she always on the run and had to hurry back to Philly..that's why she sent will to live in LA..,she also had drug problems at one point..maybe you guys were too young to understand that show when it came out..

I was old enough to watch it prime time,
Uncle Phil's college friend was on the run from the gov,
Will took a liking to her,
Will mom was not in any panther steeze,

Original Air Date
24 Feb 1992

Genre
Comedy

Plot Summary
When an old friend comes to town, Phil and Vivian have to decide between friendship and the law.

http://pollystreaming.com/The-Fresh-Prince-of-Bel-Air-Those-Were-The-Days-Episode-44-Season-2_v3195

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Her baby sister was getting runned through,
She had to diff husbands,
In reality,
Wills mom was jealous,
She has a kid, and was to old to get saved,
She was such a bad character that in wills wedding day,
She had sex with the brides father.

She had a chance with that dude Robert but she fukked it up. :yeshrug:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Nope it was Her..I clearly remember that she always on the run and had to hurry back to Philly..that's why she sent will to live in LA..,she also had drug problems at one point..maybe you guys were too young to understand that show when it came out..

Where did you get this shyt from. I've seen every episode at least 3 times and they never said she was on drugs or ever on the run or had to hurry back to Philly. And why would she hurry back to where she lived forever if she was on the run?

:comeon: And will moved to LA because he was running from the bully. They had an episode when he went back to Philly and they were still clowning him for running to BelAire

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
She had a chance with that dude Robert but she fukked it up. :yeshrug:

Yeah,
She didn't want to hurt will feelings to further the relationship because he didn't like him a first, most single mothers always go through that with their sons.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Where did you get this shyt from. I've seen every episode at least 3 times and they never said she was on drugs or ever on the run or had to hurry back to Philly. And why would she hurry back to where she lived forever if she was on the run?

:comeon: And will moved to LA because he was running from the bully. They had an episode when he went back to Philly and they were still clowning him for running to BelAire

Thank you. I'm like :what: what show did he watch?