AUNT and FATHER of alleged boston bomber brothers says they were set up

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
they got on a tin foil hat.
I'm not interested.

Anyone who can drop a bomb on an 8 year old deserves whatever they get.

barbarians!!!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
tumblr_mkx424ynPy1rjhbn2o1_400.gif
That's the funniest shyt I have seen all day!!! Mutha fukka when thru that glass and was :deadmanny:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bomb goes off
False Flag Operation

Guy gets shot
False flag Operation

Someone said a bad word to me
False Flag Operation

I stubbed my toe
False Flag Operation

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anyone have a link

paK3lGJh.png

“I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.”

“They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20′s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.”

“I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.”

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I think there is more to this story like why would the nineteen year old just apply for citizenship and get it, just to throw it away like that? :why: He didn't seem like the outcast that his brother was.

Tamerlan: Let's go and drop these firecrackers at the Boston Marathon. Greatest Practical Joke ever. :demonic:

Djohar: Okay bro, this will be epic :shaq:

Four hours later

boston-explosion_2538445b.jpg

Djohar: :merchant:..... :damn: I though u said they was firecrackers, This ain't wavy.

Tamerlan: :demonic: fukk America, now we in this together, who is going to believe you some muslim Chechnyan immigrant. Now lets get the fukk out of here.

If anything I think the older brother was :demonic: and was calling all the shots. He probably did all the dirty work. Dropped the bookbags, shot that security guard and MBTA officer up.

Probably was off some real life Juice tip.

tupac+juice.jpg

The younger brother must have been like :whoa: the whole time.

Now this nikka Tamerlan who did all the dirty work is dead and Djohar is public enemy number one hiding in the woods somewhere.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
paK3lGJh.png

“I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start campaigning on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.”

“They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20′s and say he did it because he’s unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.”

“I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.”

double

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
paK3lGJh.png

daps on the link