AUNT and FATHER of alleged boston bomber brothers says they were set up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and after they were setup they just decided to rob a store, shoot a college cop, go on a wild police chase shooting at cops and throwing grenades as well. :beli:

i'm all for a good conspiracy, but they got to come with something better than this...

never seen the fugitive or us marshalls?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the situation, do you really believe they built those bombs and planned that shyt?

exactly. it strains credulity to think these two just went on the internet and retrieved enough info to create these bombs that they then took to an internationally televised event and successfully detonated with mass casualties resulting. at which point, they escaped and only now have come to the attention of law enforcement.

:laff:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The father of the two suspects in the Boston bombing, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has told Russian and Western media that he believes his sons have been framed by US intelligence.
A report from the Russian agency Interfax says that a correspondent spoke with Anzor Tsarnaev, who resides in the southern Russian republic of Dagestan.
From the Interfax report:
“I learned about the incident from TV. My opinion is: the special services have framed my children, because they are practicing Muslims. Why did they kill Tamerlan? He was supposed to be caught alive. The younger is on the run now. He was a sophomore at a medical school in the U.S. We expected him to come home for vacation. Now I don’t know what’s going to happen. Tell you once again: I believe special services have framed my children.”
Reports on Twitter also claim that Anzor has said that “all hell will break loose,” if his remaining son, who is currently on the run in a suburb of Boston, is killed.

The AP reports that the father of the suspects also spoke with their own reporters. During a short conversation Anzor Tsarnaev was said to have told the reporters that his children were ‘true angels’. He also said that he has two more daughters who live in New York.
He described his younger son as “an intelligent boy” who was studying medicine, and said that both his children are innocent.
“They were set up, they were set up!” he exclaimed. “I saw it on television; they killed my older son Tamerlan.”
The father is then said to have become more agitated and abruptly ended the call angrily, saying, “Leave me alone, my son’s been killed.”

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at the situation, do you really believe they built those bombs and planned that shyt?

carjacking people and shooting at the cops doesn't give me the impression they are innocent. :yeshrug:

it's possible they're the fall guys or part of a larger cell, but with them being at the scene of the bombing and their actions over the past 24hrs...that doesn't raise your suspicions?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
and after they were setup they just decided to rob a store, shoot a college cop, go on a wild police chase shooting at cops and throwing grenades as well. :beli:

i'm all for a good conspiracy, but they got to come with something better than this...

Holograms...:troll:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the older one was apparently the leader... he prob hated america that much,, what they did was nothing none of us couldnt do,, they used a cheap ass bomb that we could get instructions on how to build on google right now

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont disagree that they were coached. most likely they were

but the aunt and pops are acting like they didnt do anything. big difference

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
someone prob has a link but the day after the bombing some dude on ***** predicted everything that happened up to today. Said US was going to setup a young male and catch him by friday.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
someone prob has a link but the day after the bombing some dude on ***** predicted everything that happened up to today. Said US was going to setup a young male and catch him by friday.

Anyone have a link

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes because if there was professionals behind the shy they woulda killed dozens like they do all the time in Europe, pressure cooker bombs? nikkas actin like they had dirty bombs