August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: who was the poster that said Will don't run shyt in his house. Jada side nikka coming out of pocket. Willow laying up with grown men and writing a letter wishing Pac was her Dad :pachaha: . Jaden out wearing skirts and call Tyler the Creator his boyfriend:hhh:

:francis:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jada should have just admitted they have an open relationship or that their marriage is one of convenience and business now. Would have been news for a day then nobody would care. She and Will kept trying to be cute and pseudo-intellectual about the whole thing when its not that deep at all. They are just trying to pretend they are better than other swinger couples or something but they are still just swingers at the end of the day.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:russ: it's also funny/ just because they may have a well publicized "open" marriage, that doesn't mean it's open to everybody:usure:. Ppl just auto assume it's open to this chatty patty:hubie: not saying it wasn't, I think it's all pub, the whole daughter thing right before, Wills slumping movie career blue genies now playing a :dame:slavic... Although he said he wouldn't for the terrarino flick:sas2:

But on ''permission' y'all ok with a judge, a priest giving you permission to fukk/ be with one woman, although all responsibility for your decision rest with u:why:.

If that's the case anyway fukk who the fukk you want, be with how many women you want, give yourself 'permision" if it's a couple similar rules apply:manny:

Lastly society has relegated most marriages/ unions down to sex:mjtf:

Like that's make break/ end all be all.

Some bnds so tight so strong can't be broken by sex:francis:

In business you don't start out , and work for a company then 10/20 years later perform same task when say you now own and run that bytch:myman:

Some relationships transcend sex/ let someone else ....ehim take out the trash:youngsabo:

While they focus on remain in love:manny:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Maybe wrong but I think Will could give a fukk who's dikk jada jumps on,as long as he can do what he wants whenever he wants. Will can get primo puss all around the world,fukks his assistent when he wants and lets the side dikk deal with her sex addiction or egomaniacal urges while he jumps off bridges and is living a great life..the jokes and commentary on social media is just that imo Will is space age pimpin,not simpin..the kids are going to be allright,they can fend for themselves and seem to follow protocol from mom.not dad so he was free to fukk that Roble chick,Ava Mendez and others. This whole dog and pony marriage show is just for the public and Jada's benefit to give her something to talk about when she goes Oprah on those table talks.Dude just shows up,gets all types of abuse,and dissapears to go fukk some brazilean model somewhere remote.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

well, well, well. August just revealed they fukking not even less than 2 years ago. So all that talk about how this entanglement is old needs to die. So when he was on that Red Table talk show in 2018, he was still dippin in that thang :mjgrin:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:umad: wills a b*tch ass/ instead of all those motivational speeches and bunjee jumping / whilst someone was bunjee jumping in yo wife's p*ssy:mjlol:

Heard she even let Carlton hit:mjlol: gone have him on show like opera:mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:umad: wills a b*tch ass/ instead of all those motivational speeches and bunjee jumping / whilst someone was bunjee jumping in yo wife's p*ssy:mjlol:

Heard she even let Carlton hit:mjlol: gone have him on show like opera:mjlol:

I'm about to watch Hitch again.:russ:

*that was/is me still no capp:snoop: