August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:hubie: not advocating anything/ not picking sides.

Just find it interesting the amount of angst:scust:

It's weird people , society ok with governments - clergy- religion giving you " permission" to fukk whomever you want,

But if an individual or couple choose for themselves...:sas1:

The ingrain , programed conditioning to police one another....hmm:sas2:
Truth

Didn’t know people gave this much of a fukk about what a whole couple that have been married so long does.

people are weird.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
You guys always fall for the pumpfake. This is what advertising looks like in 2021. Wouldn't be surprised if Jada and Will are on it to getting a cut. Ask yourself when August Alsina's last album came out...June 26th 2020. Jada will then go and talk about this on her show. Stop falling for the okey-doke. The same thing happened a couple of months ago with T.I. and his daughter. He just happened to say that right before he launched a new podcast. All this shyt is noise. Ignore it and stay focused on your goals. If you want to talk about it a little, fine. But this many posts? C'mon now.

:comeon:

Why would they tarnish their reputation and image for a quick buck.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Will was probably just being quiet and staying there for the kids. He probably don’t even sleep in the same room as Jada...

and they don’t have to, they are millionaires. Lives completely different from the average person (and sometimes, not so different)

I just dont wanna hear her tomorrow slandering any of Wills name anymore or his business. These celeb wives got dudes looking crazy out here. I give Jada more leeway because she’s an OG and a millionaire herself but she’s not in Wills atmosphere career wise.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GMB is just running up the scoreboard at this point.
ece690864910bb5ba270dd29921886ab9fec4fba_hq.gif

:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee this open marriage stuff was Jada's idea. Women just want Security for the most part. But still want the ability to act a fool when it suites them.

Once they've been married long enough they can take half of the estate. What has Jada done career wise since marrying Will to bring in money and deserve half?
:francis: