"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I was never really feeling her face but I saw a pic of her from 2004:

tracee-ellis-ross-2004-v0-jj6c7u1ssjt81.jpg

Only time she looked stunning to me.

And of course:

tumblr_mjbiovyB7a1rx36k7o1_400.gif

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

She look bad (dime) in that pic. She still fine...just older that's all

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em, EXCEPT Niecy Nash. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.
agree with every last one of em except Niecy Nash and Cardi

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Probably because you're looking at the status and celebrity of the women more so than what they actually look like. If someone says I'm cappin about Ariana Grande I can say 100% that I am NOT.... she does nothing for me. It's a situation where you can go out to the bar and there's dozens of her and they might even have a little ass on them :russ:

This is truth

It's not to say that Ariana is not pretty or whatever

But her attractiveness is greatly impacted by her fame

You can go out in any major city tonight and find 10 better looking women very easily.

The fact that this is true makes people resent celebrity worship
And how overrated many of these celebrities are

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Welcome to planet Earth where Lookism consumes all…
:snoop:

Face&LMS is the order of the day; you can’t escape it, don’t even think about changing it…
:snoop:

Daps
I was going along the lines of it meaning the person doesn't really arouse you sexually

Thinking someone is cute/attractive vs being sexually aroused/attracted to them are two different things

ok well then yeah.... i guess i'm attracted to personalities and how people treat me the most because just the celebrity themselves do nothing for me. even though i know they are objectively sexy.... or whatever

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Taye Diggs
Drake 🤢
Tyrese
Tank
2pac (beautiful man just not my type give me a DMX looking man instead)
Offset
Lil tiny ass Bow wow
T. I
Game
Joe Budden corny guy 🌽
Charlamagne the gawd

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Women look at Charlamagne like that? :skip:
Charlamagne isn't what people would typically consider a sex symbol.
But he's famous, funny, charismatic, papered up, stays in shape, a barometer of the culture, and always making moves on the business tip.
With all of those positive attributes, I doubt female attention is an issue.