"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Mostly these cacs that I see people go crazy over lol. Like Brie Larson :hhh:

Cacs love bytches like Brie Larson because their first introduction to her was as an underaged actress with deliberate "sex appeal". Her big break was as a teenager playing a hypersexual, cake-sitting "cam girl" and fetish model high schooler on the United States of Tara.

Hence why they were so mad when she became Captain Marvel, where she was portraying a fully grown woman, no longer a childlike half-adult selling sex.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Anya Taylor-Joy

How that flat-chested alien-faced broad has a multi-page worship thread on this forum is beyond me :hubie:
Man one of my homies would damn near GO TO WAR over this wideset-eyed, deer in the headlights looking bytch. A little after The Queen's Gambit came out this nikka started bombarding me with her pics, each time getting increasingly angry and emotional over the fact that I once said "I mean yeah, she aight I guess" and didn't agree that she looked more and more beautiful with each new pic he sent.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
what does "do something" mean. i haven't had a celebrity crush since like .... prime derek jeter.
like, i can recognize an attractive person, but the people i actually be getting wet to is dudes i know and i can smash in real life :yeshrug:
i might be all alone on this one
I was going along the lines of it meaning the person doesn't really arouse you sexually

Thinking someone is cute/attractive vs being sexually aroused/attracted to them are two different things

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I doubt yall could even form complete sentences in front of these women

always gotta take shyt too far…legit 8s and above do nothing for u huh coli brehs?

A lot of mentions of Beyonce. I’m the total opposite. When I first saw her in the No No No video, I had the expression of Michael Corleone in Sicily when he first saw Appolonia.

Prime Scarlett Johannson.

She was hot but cacs used to act like she was the second coming of Marilyn Monroe.

She was more sexy than pretty/beautiful IMO

I did really like how she looked in Don Jon though

Sanaa lathan (Regina hall’s cuter)

Agree about Regina Hall. She looks good and barely ages.

:russ: Let’s not forget that Cameron Diaz and Julia Fox’s peaked. Looks wise in The Mask and Uncut Gems. After that the magic wasn’t there anymore.
AjarUnrealisticAnchovy-max-1mb.gif

7a7706c9c85c20ccc0092a819f80640460e4bc2c.gif

Cameron Diaz was bad as fukk in the Mask (she also had some soft-core bondage stuff before that you can find online), but it seems she fell into the Hollywood thing of getting too skinny. She was cool after that but nothing compared to The Mask.

As for Julia Fox, she completely fukked her looks up.

Bianca Lawson v1>>>this new twig thin version.
500full.jpg
Bianca-Lawson-7.jpeg

I always liked Bianca Lawson since I happened to see her on that Saved By the Bell: The New Class. I think she became my favorite celebrity crush in HS when I saw her on that show Goode Behavior with George Jefferson.

She also barely ages, she played a teenager for like 20 years.

SBTB: The New Class also had that Mexican girl whom they laughably tried to pass off as a 14 year old girl in Training Day.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Gwyneth Paltrow is the obvious example in this cover, but there’s also Amanda Knox. People talking about how the case because bigger in the media because “she is so hot” and calling her “Knox the Fox”. There was some book about her called “Fatal Beauty” or something.

I’m completely at a loss on this one, because she looks like a typical okay looking girl to me.

gwyneth-paltrow-cvr-300-dd1651a77008480a829148fa219675e7.jpg

Her and Maggie Gyllenhaal :heh:

Elizabeth Olsen is attractive to me (or at least was in some of the movies I saw), but I never understood the thing about her sisters. I thought the twins were average looking and Elizabeth was far better looking than them.

As for Maggie Gyllenhaal, I don’t know if she’s really thought of as attractive.

The thing I remember most is watching The Dark Knight in the theatre. They showed a close up of her face and some guy said out loud “she has a butt face” and the whole audience started cracking up.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Man one of my homies would damn near GO TO WAR over this wideset-eyed, deer in the headlights looking bytch. A little after The Queen's Gambit came out this nikka started bombarding me with her pics, each time getting increasingly angry and emotional over the fact that I once said "I mean yeah, she aight I guess" and didn't agree that she looked more and more beautiful with each new pic he sent.

She has a weird look where I can’t decide if she’s attractive or not.

My friend said “she looks like a sexy alien”