Atlanta’s black Mayor Keisha lance Bottoms officially endorses Joe Biden for President

invalid

Banned
Daps
Biden also addressed Thursday night’s dustup in a speech Friday in Chicago. The speech, scheduled before the debate, took place at a big meeting of the Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition.

This is interesting because Desiree Rogers just endorsed Kamala. My assumption is that the Chicago Obama Camp is also going to throw their support behind her.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:Ray_J_1: why do yall make such fukking stupid, EXTREMELY NEGGABLE posts???

There was a LARGE black anti-war movement back when the US invaded Vietnam

"No Vietcong ever called me ******" was LITERALLY one of the main slogans from that anti-war movement

Some of yall need to fall back from posting for a while and read fukking book because yall are being disrespectful as fukk AND embarrassing yourselves

Some of yall on here really are stupid as fukk. Idk why I'm so surprised though

bytch are you dumb? Do you know what the words you are quoting even mean? Black antiwar sentiment was that this was a white man's war and that we had no business getting drafted and participanting in it you fukking retard. Neg me for this post too clown.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
bytch are you dumb? Do you know what the words you are quoting even mean? Black antiwar sentiment was that this was a white man's war and that we had no business getting drafted and participanting in it you fukking retard. Neg me for this post too clown.
Trust me I will simpleton:umad:

Dont quote me anymore goofy

GASign

All Star
Daps
Yeah, he had to.

KH yoked him up during the debate. I wonder how much Creepy Joe tipped Bottoms for her support tho??

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Wait a minute..Black People was suckin Biden dikk when he was VP now all of a sudden we supposed to not fw him :mjlol:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wonder how T.I. and Killer Mike, both of whom endorsed her and were members of her transition team, feel about this :mjgrin:

Ohh I know how T.I. feels sbout this. He'll conveniently not acknowledge it. That is why him and Snoop are not to be t aaas ken serious on ANYTHING.

I actually saw killer mike in candace owens ig giving her props :ehh:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was done for Stacy.

But y’all go ahead and act like black politicians are stupid still :sas2: