Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm super late with this, but there was likely a time when he would have clapped back on the youngin, but Pops had no fight left in him.

Dealing with the drama and dysfunction of his in-laws, and his windbag of a wife......it "wore his sharp knife down to the nub"
He got the stern “I done whopped my kids” look so I’m sure if this was a decade earlier, that kid would be sent home packing

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yea, R Kelly was the first name that came to mind, but I see why it doesn’t work from the blackness view (I didn’t even take it as asking about OJ in the sense of blackness being in question, just about asking about asking about a questionable Black figure, but I can see that angle now).

Regardless, I still think OJ was an out of place reference for current times. When was the last time a Black person asked if you supported OJ? Hell, Ye would’ve been a better joke, or one of the many less influential c00ns if they were worried about burning bridges.
Disagree.

It's actually timeless, like Michael Jackson's music or Michael Jordan's highlights.

He's a part of history that will be ingrained in people's minds, old and young, for a very long time.

Daps
Disagree.

It's actually timeless, like Michael Jackson's music or Michael Jordan's highlights.

He's a part of history that will be ingrained in people's minds, old and young, for a very long time.

Asking someone if they support OJ as a test to their stated unwavering support for all Black people is timeless? :comeon:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Apparently tonight’s episode is pretty wild

Somebody getting shot. Better hope there's another Scooby Doo secret door to escape through

Screenshot-20221013-160733.png