Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
I highly doubt Alfred will actually die.
He died in the first episode. Do y’all pay attention? They in some kinds purgatory Bardo type shyt. He says in that one eisode he dreams about Van every night. The dream he has about the White Earn and finding his bag that shows the worlds are connected. The invisible car. They died in the shoot out and this is a “what if” type of series. It’s not real.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He died in the first episode. Do y’all pay attention? They in some kinds purgatory Bardo type shyt. He says in that one eisode he dreams about Van every night. The dream he has about the White Earn and finding his bag that shows the worlds are connected. The invisible car. They died in the shoot out and this is a “what if” type of series. It’s not real.

That doesn’t make any sense for several reasons but go ahead and cook breh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s definitely a top 5 ep man, I wasn’t even trippin off the non sequitur, that shyt was fukking amazing :heh: I already said I knew some fukkery was coming from that ban logo, but I couldn’t have ever imagined where that shyt was going. Goofy Movie is probably still a top 5 most watched movie for me, the way I wore that VHS out. They even had me thinking about looking breh up for a sec:pachaha:this nikka turning into Goofy and disappearing in the lake :bryan:the crime scene photos fukkin lost me lmaooo. The set design was perfect, the film grain and chromatic aberration sold it. “You see the angle on these knees” :mjlol: so many quotables. Imma miss this shyt fr. Brian McKnight and Sinbad selling the shyt outta their stories.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Lonnie Johnson the creator of super soaker looks like dude

lonnie_johnson-edit.jpg

images

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Man this episode had me crying at the absurdity of the whole thing. I didn't even know what a CEO was back in the early 90's as I was too young to care but the serious tone at the beginning of the documentary and the part about the board of white men voting in a man whose name sounded white seemed wild enough to be true had me thinking this could've been legit. Once the guy came back on crutches from doing research that's when I realized this shyt was a mockumentary. :russ: Goofy being inherently black does make the Goofy movie a black movie.

I actually enjoy these episodes more than the ones with the regular cast. There's nowhere else on TV where you would see anything like this. Keeps us from talking about the elephant in the room that none of the main cast has evolved in 4 seasons except for Earn.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Man this episode had me crying at the absurdity of the whole thing. I didn't even know what a CEO was back in the early 90's as I was too young to care but the serious tone at the beginning of the documentary and the part about the board of white men voting in a man whose name sounded white seemed wild enough to be true had me thinking this could've been legit. Once the guy came back on crutches from doing research that's when I realized this shyt was a mockumentary. :russ: Goofy being inherently black does make the Goofy movie a black movie.

I actually enjoy these episodes more than the ones with the regular cast. There's nowhere else on TV where you would see anything like this. Keeps us from talking about the elephant in the room that none of the main cast has evolved in 4 seasons except for Earn.

Alfred has DEFINITELY evolved and I think a case (albeit weaker) could be made for Van too.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Alfred has DEFINITELY evolved and I think a case (albeit weaker) could be made for Van too.

Nah I like paperboi but he's pretty much the same person he was in season 1. He's just a successful rapper. He goes through the same motions in anything involving him. He's either starts mellow, gets frustrated, then happy for a minute, goes back to being frustrated, has an outburst of some sort. You're right about Van too but she devolved most likely to create the dynamic of her relationship with Earn where she's down and he's up now.