Atlanta Rapper Dirty Tay Arrested: Accused Of Shooting 3 Year Old In Head

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Multiple international citizens taking this one violent individual and casting aspersion about the family dynamic of the whole Black American community :huhldup:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Nah, how are women expected to be able to raise and help young men navigate life? Boys need their fathers.
Of course I know that, but is there a single thing that I can do as a man that does not have children (other than what I’ve been doing, not recklessly spilling my seed), to stop the issue of single motherhood?

How do we stop single motherhood in a culture that doesn’t even accept that it’s a fukked up thing that damages and handicaps children, young boys get it the worse.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Tired of this shyt. All day long men are griping about women, and women having no accountability, but where the fukk are the men taking a stance against this shyt. Where? Our community is in a bad, bad place. I’m not talking about women and mothers right now, so shut up with that. Why has no black male “LEADERS” or YouTube guru said shyt about this? This shyt is crazy. And kiss my ass before you start on that agent bullshyt. I’ll be an agent all day if I want better for my people. If I think we’re better than the glamorization of drugs, pimps, gangs, promiscuity, and other low life shyt. BTW, I no longer respond to shyt because I’m not arguing with no fool on the internet. Put me on ignore.

ONLY IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY are responsible Adult Men need to spend our time and resources play be part time Daddy to these Hell spawns so they don't rob and kill the rest of us

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Good damn it. I forgot you were a woman and God made you to be unfunny.
I’m sorry I’m not the man you wanted me to be but there’s tons of other funny brehs that would love you.
:manny: