Atlanta Rapper Dirty Tay Arrested: Accused Of Shooting 3 Year Old In Head

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Tired of this shyt. All day long men are griping about women, and women having no accountability, but where the fukk are the men taking a stance against this shyt. Where? Our community is in a bad, bad place. I’m not talking about women and mothers right now, so shut up with that. Why has no black male “LEADERS” or YouTube guru said shyt about this? This shyt is crazy. And kiss my ass before you start on that agent bullshyt. I’ll be an agent all day if I want better for my people. If I think we’re better than the glamorization of drugs, pimps, gangs, promiscuity, and other low life shyt. BTW, I no longer respond to shyt because I’m not arguing with no fool on the internet. Put me on ignore.

Lol but who do you think raises 90% of the demons? Single mothers, why can’t these women raise their sons to not be fukk ups?

Why is the onus on black men to fix a problem that black women are still creating. Black women are so far gone, little black girls are aspiring to be single mothers in the West.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Lol but who do you think raises 90% of the demons? Single mothers, why can’t these women raise their sons to not be fukk ups?

Why is the onus on black men to fix a problem that black women are still creating. Black women are so far gone, little black girls are aspiring to be single mothers in the West.
Nah, how are women expected to be able to raise and help young men navigate life? Boys need their fathers.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Tired of this shyt. All day long men are griping about women, and women having no accountability, but where the fukk are the men taking a stance against this shyt. Where? Our community is in a bad, bad place. I’m not talking about women and mothers right now, so shut up with that. Why has no black male “LEADERS” or YouTube guru said shyt about this?
Truthfully, there’s no $$$ or clout to gain from it. The Men who are advocating and mentoring young boys are and have always been in the shadows putting in work.. I will say COLLECTIVELY BM should join that group and make them known.
This shyt is crazy. And kiss my ass before you start on that agent bullshyt. I’ll be an agent all day if I want better for my people. If I think we’re better than the glamorization of drugs, pimps, gangs, promiscuity, and other low life shyt. BTW, I no longer respond to shyt because I’m not arguing with no fool on the internet. Put me on ignore.
Ain’t nothing to argue about cause it’s the truth.

These nikkas are scum. The consensus on this site would agree and you won’t find a group on here advocating otherwise (except though “we need more playgrounds” brehs).

As far as women go, a subsection of y’all breed with these nikkas.. and encourage ya homegirls to do the same.

Eventually, both sides will have to take accountability in the failure in the community.. until then..

Last edited:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Lil Baby is fukkED. :damn:

"According to APD, Kentavious Wright now faces charges including criminal attempt to commit murder, criminal street gang participation, aggravated assault, aggravated battery and cruelty to children."
yeah the feds finna do their thing

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Tired of this shyt. All day long men are griping about women, and women having no accountability, but where the fukk are the men taking a stance against this shyt. Where? Our community is in a bad, bad place. I’m not talking about women and mothers right now, so shut up with that. Why has no black male “LEADERS” or YouTube guru said shyt about this? This shyt is crazy. And kiss my ass before you start on that agent bullshyt. I’ll be an agent all day if I want better for my people. If I think we’re better than the glamorization of drugs, pimps, gangs, promiscuity, and other low life shyt. BTW, I no longer respond to shyt because I’m not arguing with no fool on the internet. Put me on ignore.
I have seen more black older men, doing outreach and mentoring for young black boys without fathers. I seen them doing sports, wood shops, mechanics, and all other types of stuff.

The only problem is that there just not enough of them and resources to go around.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I have seen more black older men, doing outreach and mentoring for young black boys without fathers. I seen them doing sports, wood shops, mechanics, and all other types of stuff.

The only problem is that there just not enough of them and resources to go around.

Are you male or female?

Last edited: