Atlanta Police Shoot DUI Suspect at Wendys. Cop Charged, Others Walk Off the Job

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
when I got arrested for possession, way back when, two black officers took my birthday money and split it. Since I wouldn’t identify anybody who ran away, they told me if I shut up about the money they’d tell the pick up car that it was only possession instead of sale smh. If I said anything I’d get the charge plus Rice street. I ended up keeping my mouth shut about anything and only went to the city jail.

On the other hand I get caught in a neighborhood lockdown (Leila Valley) after leaving my cousin’s crib. I had to go through a checkpoint to get back to Moreland so I could hit 20 and go home. I had weed in my pocket and guts in my ash tray. I hid the weed behind the ashtray and mentally cussed myself out for being so stupid. A black officer at the checkpoint told me to pull off to the side for a search and left me to sweat it out. He noticed I didn’t run and eventually let me through without a search.

You never know what kind of officer you’re going to get anywhere in the metro area... Except Cobb county them bytches guaranteed to be on some baby dikk boss hog bullshyt. Any officer will give anybody the smoke for no reason out in City of Atlanta. But they might also sit and watch a random drunk driver hit a parked car and laugh at it while they watch the drunk driver drive away.
I hear you man...in Las Vegas I been beaten up by cops on the freeway then went to jail and got my ass whipped by the CO'S ...but also been let go when I should of caught a felony ass case...I just look at all them MFERS sideways and KIM

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
they need to replace them with black cops

take ya crybaby asses home, instead of looking at this situation to do better you take the low road

egos fragile as fukk

Superstar
Daps
I hear you man...in Las Vegas I been beaten up by cops on the freeway then went to jail and got my ass whipped by the CO'S ...but also been let go when I should of caught a felony ass case...I just look at all them MFERS sideways and KIM

I’ve heard nothing but horror stories about LVPD, NLV, and County pd. I’m sorry you had to deal with they bullshyt smh.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
move heard nothing but horror stories about LVPD, NLV, and County pd. I’m sorry you had to deal with they bullshyt smh.
Breh My dad used to post articles from the paper on our fridge about local cops killing innocent people ....one day I pulled the paper off that fridge and read it :francis:...my fam been thru so much bullshyt with these punk ass police it's crazy... it's time for some get back tho Right

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops bytchmade as usual. At least real Righteous protesters do it on thier own time. Even leaving they jobs to have thier voice heard

these hoes will probably still be paid by our tax dollars, if its true they call out. Have the balls to protest on your time but they wont because no one gives a fukk if a bytchass cries.

pathetic

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
they need to replace them with black cops

take ya crybaby asses home, instead of looking at this situation to do better you take the low road

egos fragile as fukk

Its not just having black cops, its the whole authoritarian mindset that needs to be wiped out from American policing.

There needs to be a fundamental changes in trainings and job purposes

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GloriousInfantileCurassow-max-1mb.gif