Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I want to like the hawks this year. I really do. I just don’t like Tre’s game.
:patrice:
If he was self aware, he would realize he’s not the shooter he thinks he is, and would work off the ball more.
:sas2:
Hopefully Quinn does something about that. Have him come off more screens. He has to be willing to cut though.
:martin:
This team goes as far as Tre takes them.
:francis:
That said, I’m trying to make 6 games this year. I want to see the Lakers (if they come), Bucks, Orlando, Knicks, N.O., and Boston.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I want to like the hawks this year. I really do. I just don’t like Tre’s game.
:patrice:
If he was self aware, he would realize he’s not the shooter he thinks he is, and would work off the ball more.
:sas2:
Hopefully Quinn does something about that. Have him come off more screens. He has to be willing to cut though.
:martin:
This team goes as far as Tre takes them.
:francis:
That said, I’m trying to make 6 games this year. I want to see the Lakers (if they come), Bucks, Orlando, Knicks, N.O., and Boston.
:mjlol: As long as that bald fakkit Trae is their starting PG, they won't be shyt. Ever.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:ehh: that atlanta atari shirt t.i. had on
celebrities-attend-cleveland-cavaliers-v-atlanta-hawks.jpg

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Quin will definitely get the best out of this team, we might be looking at 50 wins at least.

Wonder what we look like with Dre in the lineup and if the ball will continue to move the way it is with him or will he be a ball-stopper:jbhmm:

We still have a good amount of talent we can package for a major move.

Anyone been watching JC? He hasn’t been looking too hot in Utah, moving him seem to be a net positive.