Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
he should, but I think they'll start Bey at the "4", hopefully JJ sees a lot time this season. I'm excited to see this team after a full offseason/camp under Snyder
The way bey looking, he has to start. Now I'd even consider bey and Jalen starting over hunter.

He can do his ball stopping thing in the 2nd unit

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Don’t see how Jalen doesn’t start day 1 this year. Dude just does so many things at a high level.
he should, but I think they'll start Bey at the "4", hopefully JJ sees a lot time this season. I'm excited to see this team after a full offseason/camp under Snyder
JJ is The Future but I think you get the maximum output from both of them with Bey in the starting lineup.

Bey getting set up by Trae and DJ > him tryna create his own offense off the bench

JJ being given the keys to control the offense > being lowkey forced into the JC role with the guards dominating the ball

The real best lineup for this team is with them both starting and Hunter coming off the bench, but that might kill what little confidence (and trade value) he has left

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@Kaedus

Yep you're right, but with the money and high pick invested in Hunter he has start. I hope this is the year he puts it together AND stays healthy

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@Kaedus

Yep you're right, but with the money and high pick invested in Hunter he has start. I hope this is the year he puts it together AND stays healthy
It's really put up or shut up time for breh. Now that JC gone, he's really the only underachiever on the whole team. We have multiple 2s(AJ, Bogi) and 4s(Bey, JJ, Gueye if he comes along quickly) that can shift to the 3 and match his production but he's the only true SF on the roster and needs to prove himself to be a real 3rd(slick 2nd) option. If JJ and OO continue their ascension then he can be the difference between a 6-8 seed and HCA first round