Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Y'all going to become believers.

This team needed a POA defender and off-ball scorer in the worst way; plus this dude is electric in transition, have a HIGH basketball IQ/advanced feel for the game, and have a wayyy faster in-game processor than Dre which allows him to make quick decisions.

Trae finally has his Klay Thompson build.

Save this post and run it back come December/January :ufdup:

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
He's pretty good as a role-player off the bench. He's mid AF as a starter because he doesn't process the game quick enough and often look like he's playing in mud when matched against other elite starters.
He stay getting his ass busted. Maybe it’s expectations on his growth after the 21-22 playoff run and being the number four pick in a draft. It’s a shame. Every time we get a top five pick the player is mid at best. Trae has been the best and his defense and size leaves a lot to be desired :dame:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just pray that Zacc proves me wrong

We still have a problem at center tho even if Zacc proves me wrong:lupe:

I've always preferred finding a big through free-agency/trade. Unless a big is truly generational, they usually take longer to develop and Trae's trying to win now.

We need to package at least two of "Clint, Dre, DJ, Bogi, Saddiq, AJ, Big O" to find a Center that fits Quin's system.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Idk y’all we could have easily gotten a late lottery pick like we was projected to, let’s be happy that we have a chance to add an actual difference maker