Atlanta Hawks 2024-2025 season thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf how was Patty for your nets last season? This a good pick up or is he washed?

I’ll say this…he was buried so deep on the bench, I completely forgot he was on our roster at times…we hadn't really been using him this past season…I don’t look at it as a good pickup…but I’ll stop just short of saying he’s washed…you definitely not getting that nikka we saw in the '21 olympics tho right before he signed with the nets

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

@surf how was Patty for your nets last season? This a good pick up or is he washed?

:patrice: I was excited to see what Garuba might turn into, but Gueye took the developmental forward spot now. Bufkin not ready, and apparently didn't really play the Point like that at Michigan anyway, so we needed a true backup PG. Patty Mills ain't too exciting, but ideally he's only the 5th ballhandling option behind Trae, DJ, JJ, and even Bogi.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:patrice: I was excited to see what Garuba might turn into, but Gueye took the developmental forward spot now. Bufkin not ready, and apparently didn't really play the Point like that at Michigan anyway, so we needed a true backup PG. Patty Mills ain't too exciting, but ideally he's only the 5th ballhandling option behind Trae, DJ, JJ, and even Bogi.

Patty may not even be on the roster breh

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

29:40

Dude has Trae ranked as the 16th best player in the league :ehh:

Even with a down year by his standards & him still being a defensive liability, his offense is super elite. Trae bout to bust ass this season