Atlanta’s black Mayor Keisha lance Bottoms officially endorses Joe Biden for President

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
She feels he has the best chance of beating Trump. That’s one of the reasons she said she’s endorsing him.
The guy who supported the iraq war, was like a son to racist politicians decades ago, didnt support bussing black kids to white schools, fukk over the millennials with bad policies for students loans, wrote the crime bill, doesnt support reparations, amongst other things, got the beat chance of beating trump huh

lol

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The guy who supported the iraq war, was like a son to racist politicians decades ago, didnt support bussing black kids to white schools, fukk over the millennials with bad policies for students loans, wrote the crime bill, doesnt support reparations, amongst other things, got the beat chance of beating trump huh

lol
:yeshrug: That’s how she feels. I’d bet the majority of our black leaders are for Biden.

I am taking part in the election process, but I won’t be voting Biden under any circumstances. Both he and Kamala are automatic no go’s for me

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
She was always going to endorse Biden this is a move to halt Kamala Harris momentum from last night. Next debate Joe is going to be Hyper aggressive towards Kamala ( expect her prosecutor records to really be a theme).

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol

Lmao if you think any of this shyt matters. The coli is like every other echo chamber that is completely clueless about people in the real world. My FB feed is like 95% black and I haven't seen one soul bring up reparations. LMAO at the Iraq war. Nobody gives a fukk about any of this shyt.