ATL Brehs, Why no love for Zone 5?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's weird they always shout out 1-4 them the 6 when zone 2 ain't got an ounce of hood in it but they don't shout out zone 5 which is the heart of the city and has Boulevard and other known hoods (that have been demolished)

Zone 5 isn't really a "hood"...it's really just downtown and parts of midtown. The most hood part of Zone 5 is Castleberry Hills :mjlol:

I see your point on Boulevard tho but Boulevard can take you from Zone 6 back to Zone 5 before you're in midtown again

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Nah, us Decatur boys don't want to be apart of a zone, we have our own thing going. We are too thorough to have our city associated with Atlanta.
i aint gone front... certain parts of decatur is live... when I first touched down here in 96 and before I got my CCL, i used to keep my head on a swivel

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
WTF is Mid City.

Zone 1 - NW ATL - Bankhead, Da Bluff, etc
Zone 2- Buckhead/Midtown
Zone 3- SE ATL - i.e Summer Hill,Metroplitan, etc
Zone 4 - SW ATL- AUC, West End, etc
Zone 5- Downtown
Zone 6- East Atlanta

mid city is where 20 crosses with 75/85 (the connector) dumb asss.
mechanics ville. summer hill, vine city.

I am sorry i didnt have to google mine.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Now, I'm not going to hate here, but this is how it went. Atlanta was dangerous. If you had money when I was growing up, you moved your family out of the A. Guess where. Decatur. It wasn't as hood as they think they are now. We looked at nikkaz from the Dec as lames. Well, because they were. I grew up in Perry Homes. We used to ride out to the other counties and terrorize dudes. They were easy targets. Can't no one tell me different. I know. I was there. They may have gotten harder over the last two decades. It's funny seeing nikkaz talk about that side of town like they're just off their rockers now. If you know atlanta, then when the hustlers got that money up, they moved to Decatur. It was safe. Plenty of kick doors happened out that way from project nikkaz. You gotta know that once they closed the projects down, people had to spread out. That's why it's a little to wild out here now. At one point most of all the "hoods", were in the metro area. Projects surrounded the city. Perry Homes, Hollywood Courts, Bankhead, Bowen Homes, Eagan Homes, Harris Homes, Techwood, John Hope, Mechanicsville, too many to name.