ATL Brehs, Why no love for Zone 5?

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
It's weird they always shout out 1-4 them the 6 when zone 2 ain't got an ounce of hood in it but they don't shout out zone 5 which is the heart of the city and has Boulevard and other known hoods (that have been demolished)

Prynce

Daps
Just a street dude that let Gucci wear his jewelry early on in his career. I don't know him to really speak on him like that but I do see him on Candler Rd., he has the hardest Chevelle I have ever seen in person. I know he did a lil bid a couple of years ago but he got out and been quiet but dudes still show him much love.

Nah, all of those neighborhoods are in Dekalb County. I came up on Candler Rd. and Flat Shoals myself and we never said we were from EA or Z6, we always repped Decatur. It also makes sense that Nipsey shouted out Decatur girls because we lowkey have a lot of fine ass chicks in our city and they aren't trying to be Instagram smuts. You can get your a bad lil educated hood jawn that works two jobs Decatur. Go to Planet Fitness on Wesley Chapel around 5pm and :whoo:.
Breh you mistaking I'm from the dec and we always claimed zone 6 and EA.

Raised up on McAfee, glenwood and candler

Hell anybody from the Decatur know that we basically in ATL anyway. Half of candler road, glenwood, McAfee and memorial is in Atlanta.

Most nikkas go to school in decatur future went to columbia

Rich homie at mcnair along with gucci and OJ

Unless u stay in the part of the dec closer to Lithonia.

Decatur isn't even a city really were unincorporated dekalb

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Zone 6 is in Dekalb :wtf:....I grew up on candler road and heard Zone 6 all the time even tho I knew Decatur wasn't Atlanta ...u sure you from the Dec :mjpls:
I'm Decatur to the bone, I have lived on Glenwood, Candler, and Flat Shoals. Even when I got my bread up, I moved to Dunwoody which is Dekalb County... My people never said they were from Zone 6 or EA, it was always I'm from Decatur or I'm from the east side, period. The APD doesn't roll through Candler and Flat Shoals but people say it's Zone 6 due to its proximity to East Atlanta. Everything past McNair is truly Zone 6 but if you want to be associated with Atlanta :yeshrug:.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Hell anybody from the Decatur know that we basically in ATL anyway. Half of candler road, glenwood, McAfee and memorial is in Atlanta.

That shyt always tripped me out how white people make sure out of town folks know the "real" city of Decatur is above Memorial Drive :mjlol::francis:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm Decatur to the bone, I have lived on Glenwood, Candler, and Flat Shoals. Even when I got my bread up, I moved to Dunwoody which is Dekalb County... My people never said they were from Zone 6 or EA, it was always I'm from Decatur or I'm from the east side, period. The APD doesn't roll through Candler and Flat Shoals but people say it's Zone 6 due to its proximity to East Atlanta. Everything past McNair is truly Zone 6 but if you want to be associated with Atlanta :yeshrug:.
I've seen APD on Candler Rd, Memorial and Glenwood plenty times :mjpls: cuz the city limits all right there at East Lake

But I agree with you. I never personally repped the 6 but plenty nikkas in Decatur do. I can't believe you never heard it before bruh.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps

Come to think about it you're right because once you get past the flea market, you're back in Atlanta and some of Memorial and Glenwood is jumbled in there. So I guess it is technically Zone 6. Playas fukk up sometimes :ehh:.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Pretty sure Future went to Crim. And there is City of Decatur (where decatur high is) and unincorporated decatur (where the black folks stay).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Police districts. They are in order of crime rate when they were established.

I have no idea where zone 5 even is.
1 Bankhead
2 buckhead
3 mid city
4. Boulevard nem
5?
6. East side. East Atlanta. Dekalb.

WTF is Mid City.

Zone 1 - NW ATL - Bankhead, Da Bluff, etc
Zone 2- Buckhead/Midtown
Zone 3- SE ATL - i.e Summer Hill,Metroplitan, etc
Zone 4 - SW ATL- AUC, West End, etc
Zone 5- Downtown
Zone 6- East Atlanta

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Come to think about it you're right because once you get past the flea market, you're back in Atlanta and some of Memorial and Glenwood is jumbled in there. So I guess it is technically Zone 6. Playas fukk up sometimes :ehh:.
Glenwood Flea Market isn't ATL City Limits.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Police districts. They are in order of crime rate when they were established.

I have no idea where zone 5 even is.
1 Bankhead
2 buckhead
3 mid city
4. Boulevard nem
5?
6. East side. East Atlanta. Dekalb.

Atlanta Zones 1-6

Zone 1: Bankhead/AUC/Mozley Park
Zone 2: Buckhead/Home Park/West Midtown
Zone 3: Cleveland Ave/Moreland Rd/Mechanicsville
Zone 4: Adamsville/Cascade/Greenbriar
Zone 5: GWCC/Georgia Dome/Centennial Park/Philips Arena/Tech/GSU
Zone 6: East Atlanta/Old 4th Ward/Edgewood/Kirkwood

@OP I was listening to that same record tonight :wow:

Shoutout my westside Zone 4 nikkas, Cascade to Campbellton Rd in this bytch :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Speaking of Decatur, when are these industry cats going to start giving us our props? Future stole Yung Mazi's whole style of dress, down to how he rocks his jewelry. Mazi came through with the Lambo at the Racks on Racks video shoot and YC gets clowned but that was his song. Gucci calls himself the King Of Decatur and he was running with real Decatur bosses but still reps East Atlanta like we didn't put him on. 21 Savage from Decatur and Bankroll went to school in Decatur/Dekalb County and got some game and went back west running it up but they hated and killed him.

Ross gives Decatur props and BMF rocked with cats from Decatur and the 4th Ward more than they did with other cats from Atlanta but the city still gets no love. We were the first cats riding foreign when Atlanta dudes had 26's on their beat up Chevy's. We were the first cats mixing bottom grills with the Cartier frames. We have to stop letting niccas run off with our swag and get famous.

How about worrying about reducing the HIV & homosexual rates out there first :scust: