ATL Brehs, Why no love for Zone 5?

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
On Ready, Set, Go, T.I. shouts out Zone 1 through 4 and then goes straight to Zone 6, whats up with that?

Also, what the fukk are the zones? projects? streets? gangs? different sections of home depot?

:50wtf:

Police districts. They are in order of crime rate when they were established.

I have no idea where zone 5 even is.
1 Bankhead
2 buckhead
3 mid city
4. Boulevard nem
5?
6. East side. East Atlanta. Dekalb.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps

1 Bankhead
2 buckhead
3 mid city
4. Boulevard nem
5?
Nah, us Decatur boys don't want to be apart of a zone, we have our own thing going. We are too thorough to have our city associated with Atlanta.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps

1 Bankhead
2 buckhead
3 mid city
4. Boulevard nem
5?

Zone 5.
Government, nerds and gentrifiers.

8bc93befe3516baea73327d0420c7145.jpg

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Speaking of Decatur, when are these industry cats going to start giving us our props? Future stole Yung Mazi's whole style of dress, down to how he rocks his jewelry. Mazi came through with the Lambo at the Racks on Racks video shoot and YC gets clowned but that was his song. Gucci calls himself the King Of Decatur and he was running with real Decatur bosses but still reps East Atlanta like we didn't put him on. 21 Savage from Decatur and Bankroll went to school in Decatur/Dekalb County and got some game and went back west running it up but they hated and killed him.

Ross gives Decatur props and BMF rocked with cats from Decatur and the 4th Ward more than they did with other cats from Atlanta but the city still gets no love. We were the first cats riding foreign when Atlanta dudes had 26's on their beat up Chevy's. We were the first cats mixing bottom grills with the Cartier frames. We have to stop letting niccas run off with our swag and get famous.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Decatur, when are these industry cats going to start giving us our props? Future stole Yung Mazi's whole style of dress, down to how he rocks his jewelry. Mazi came through with the Lambo at the Racks on Racks video shoot and YC gets clowned but that was his song. Gucci calls himself the King Of Decatur and he was running with real Decatur bosses but still reps East Atlanta like we didn't put him on. 21 Savage from Decatur and Bankroll went to school in Decatur/Dekalb County and got some game and went back west running it up but they hated and killed him.

Ross gives Decatur props and BMF rocked with cats from Decatur and the 4th Ward more than they did with other cats from Atlanta but the city still gets no love. We were the first cats riding foreign when Atlanta dudes had 26's on their beat up Chevy's. We were the first cats mixing bottom grills with the Cartier frames. We have to stop letting niccas run off with our swag and get famous.
who's decatur ike?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

The Dec been getting love, where you been at :mjpls:...even my nikka Nipsey shouted our hoes before :banderas:

I mean where Gucci was at in Decatur, it's basically East Atlanta bruh ...if you anywhere on Bouldercrest, Gresham Rd, Candler, Flat Shoals Rd or Glenwood...u basically Zone 6

Candler Road always get love :blessed:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
who's decatur ike?
Just a street dude that let Gucci wear his jewelry early on in his career. I don't know him to really speak on him like that but I do see him on Candler Rd., he has the hardest Chevelle I have ever seen in person. I know he did a lil bid a couple of years ago but he got out and been quiet but dudes still show him much love.
The Dec been getting love, where you been at :mjpls:...even my nikka Nipsey shouted our hoes before :banderas:

I mean where Gucci was at in Decatur, it's basically East Atlanta bruh ...if you anywhere on Bouldercrest, Gresham Rd, Candler, Flat Shoals Rd or Glenwood...u basically Zone 6

Candler Road always get love :blessed:
Nah, all of those neighborhoods are in Dekalb County. I came up on Candler Rd. and Flat Shoals myself and we never said we were from EA or Z6, we always repped Decatur. It also makes sense that Nipsey shouted out Decatur girls because we lowkey have a lot of fine ass chicks in our city and they aren't trying to be Instagram smuts. You can get your a bad lil educated hood jawn that works two jobs Decatur. Go to Planet Fitness on Wesley Chapel around 5pm and :whoo:.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Nah, all of those neighborhoods are in Dekalb County. I came up on Candler Rd. and Flat Shoals myself and we never said we were from EA or Z6, we always repped Decatur. It also makes sense that Nipsey shouted out Decatur girls because we lowkey have a lot of fine ass chicks in our city and they aren't trying to be Instagram smuts. You can get your a bad lil educated hood jawn that works two jobs Decatur. Go to Planet Fitness on Wesley Chapel around 5pm and :whoo:.
Zone 6 is in Dekalb :wtf:....I grew up on candler road and heard Zone 6 all the time even tho I knew Decatur wasn't Atlanta ...u sure you from the Dec :mjpls: