ATHENA APPRECIATION

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Boy I can’t stand a majority of these young Asian American chicks of today before they literally sound like White girls when they speak

I was lowkey into Athena since I first saw her in Shimmer. Pretty much, that 100% cacao complexion, the fact that she can go in the ring…

But between her hubby and that stupid ass shirt, and just her seemingly downplaying her Blackness in general, man I can’t :snoop:
Very talented but she should know better. Mickie James has more soul than her.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Didnt know she was from the cul-de-sacs of Garland. That explains a lot...

Idk what it is with this chick...eEven watching her on UUDD in the past where shes just being herself, she just lacks any kind of trill at all. I dont want to say she acts like another race because I hate that shyt but shes basically human mayo and it annoys the fukk out of me

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Didnt know she was from the cul-de-sacs of Garland. That explains a lot...

Idk what it is with this chick...eEven watching her on UUDD in the past where shes just being herself, she just lacks any kind of trill at all. I dont want to say she acts like another race because I hate that shyt but shes basically human mayo and it annoys the fukk out of me
Her best friend is Jessicka Havok, a white woman that said she should be allowed to say nikka. :mjlol: