ATHENA APPRECIATION

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yes you can, because without makeup she looks like Shannon Sharpe.
And now I cant unsee THAT :lolbron:

On some real talk I cant believe she let that King of the Black Women shyt rock. Shes been a definitive no inside and out for me ever since that but enjoy the booty all the same TSC brehs :manny:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yes you can, because without makeup she looks like Shannon Sharpe.
I have seen Waldo Faldo and now Shannon Sharpe in the span of a single week. I hadn't even seen her on TV for like 3 months. And now I expect her to be one of the horse models for the next red dead games.

:deadrose:

also to the mans that said she looks like Hoopz you foul bruh.... you foul.

Cause I don't want to admit it, but I can see it.

:beli:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
She cool af looks wise but she got the aura of a midwestern white college girl

Daps
also to the mans that said she looks like Hoopz you foul bruh.... you foul.

Cause I don't want to admit it, but I can see it.

:beli:

My bad yall... one day it just came to me who she reminded me of in the face... but yeah I am not a fan as I watched some interview where she talked about girls from the hood all coming to the same school as her and she was saying some low key undercover anti-black dog whistle stuff (weird black girl who got bullied). Low key Ricky Starks has a dog whistle interview like that too, which is why I ain't as high on him as others (kid that got bullied by black folk in NO because he was light skinned).

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My bad yall... one day it just came to me who she reminded me of in the face... but yeah I am not a fan as I watched some interview where she talked about girls from the hood all coming to the same school as her and she was saying some low key undercover anti-black dog whistle stuff (weird black girl who got bullied). Low key Ricky Starks has a dog whistle interview like that too, which is why I ain't as high on him as others (kid that got bullied by black folk in NO because he was light skinned).
@Rollie Forbes What say you to these allegations against Brother Starks? :ohhh:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Post this interview. Might warrant a discussion

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
She always been jiggly but hearing her talk is irritating...it's like hearing new age black girls who wishes they were white. Probably gets along with Asian girls..who love to bow down to white boys coast to coast.
Boy I can’t stand a majority of these young Asian American chicks of today before they literally sound like White girls when they speak

I was lowkey into Athena since I first saw her in Shimmer. Pretty smile, that 100% cacao complexion, the fact that she can go in the ring…

But between her hubby and that stupid ass shirt, and just her seemingly downplaying her Blackness in general, man I can’t :snoop: