Atheists, Evolutionists, Darwinists are the worst!!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:beli:
somehow I ended up tonight arguing with a bunch of these clowns on FB from one of my ex co-workers page...and I wasn't even trying to but these lil bytches was up at 4 in the morning arguing about fish and monkey turning into negroes :aicmon:
I ain't no overly religious cat but they wouldn't quit...I told them to go get some p*ssy and they tried to style on me :whoa:
I mean one cat even tried to turn it into that gays are more persecuted by religion that blacks in history :merchant:
:wtf:
fukk them fakkits. I'm drunk and going to sleep but I'm going to post some of their shyt they said when I get up...unreal. Do some of you folks actually deal with these lames???

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
ain't no such thing as an evolutionist or Darwinist

they aren't ideologies, religions or cults bro.

I never heard of a gravitist

but props for doing ur part by making black people look stupid during another scientific discussion by two random cacs

probably proved whatever racist ish they were saying to be true in their eyes

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
ain't no such thing as an evolutionist or Darwinist

they aren't ideologies, religions or cults bro.

I never heard of a gravitist

but props for doing ur part by making black people look stupid during another scientific discussion by two random cacs

probably proved whatever racist ish they were saying to be true in their eyes

:manny:

Oh really? :mjpls:

Gravity is a Law.

Darwinism is a theory on evolution that has not been proven, it is nothing other than conjecture. So they might have well be a religion bc all they going by is faith that science might prove them right one day :skip:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh really? :mjpls:

Gravity is a Law.

Darwinism is a theory on evolution that has not been proven, it is nothing other than conjecture. So they might have well be a religion bc all they going by is faith that science might prove them right one day :skip:

Bruh you don't understand science. "Theory" and "law" are not used by scientists the same way you use it in every day English. A "law" is not any stronger degree of knowledge than a "theory" - they just accomplish different things.

Laws usually have some elegant mathematical description to describe something we observe happening in nature (like two objects being attracted to each other proportional to their size - we can calculate the gravitational pull between two objects). We use it to calculate things, and it tells us nothing about how or why it happens.

Theories are more philosophical, describing WHY these observed phenomenon happen. Einstein's general theory of relativity is the THEORY scientists use to explain WHY objects fall to the ground.

Both "laws" and "theories" begin as a hypothesis, are ruggedly tested, and are the highest level of knowledge we have that is yet to be disproved. So a "theory" is just as good as a law, just for a different purpose. But, because it's science, both "laws" and "theories" can still be disproved with further evidence.

So in other words, to compare the "law" of gravity (the formula we know applies to calculating the gravitational pull) to the "theory of evolution" the way you did is scientifically irresponsible, misleading, and ignorant. The "theory of evolution" is tested empirically, predicts what will happen, and is yet to be disproved. It is considered scientific knowledge just as strong as the analytical "laws", unless someone disproves it later.

So yeah, stop peddling that "it's just a theory" stuff. It's wrong

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Bruh you don't understand science. "Theory" and "law" are not used by scientists the same way you use it in every day English. A "law" is not any stronger degree of knowledge than a "theory" - they just accomplish different things.

Laws usually have some elegant mathematical description to describe something we observe happening in nature (like two objects being attracted to each other proportional to their size - we can calculate the gravitational pull between two objects). We use it to calculate things, and it tells us nothing about how or why it happens.

Theories are more philosophical, describing WHY these observed phenomenon happen. Einstein's general theory of relativity is the THEORY scientists use to explain WHY objects fall to the ground.

Both "laws" and "theories" begin as a hypothesis, are ruggedly tested, and are the highest level of knowledge we have that is yet to be disproved. So a "theory" is just as good as a law, just for a different purpose. But, because it's science, both "laws" and "theories" can still be disproved with further evidence.

So in other words, to compare the "law" of gravity (the formula we know applies to calculating the gravitational pull) to the "theory of evolution" the way you did is scientifically irresponsible, misleading, and ignorant. The "theory of evolution" is tested empirically, predicts what will happen, and is yet to be disproved. It is considered scientific knowledge just as strong as the analytical "laws", unless someone disproves it later.

I can admit when I'm not as knowledgable to a subject so I did some research. Turns out you were right bout the difference between the 2. However it turns out that like I said scientific theories are no more than conjectures. To make it worse Dawinism has yet to be proven as a conjecture. So Yes my stance still stand.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Some of you need to read a book (a non-fiction one)

Evolution is as close to being proven true as it possibly can be. If someone could live to be a million years old and see it all with their own eyes, that would pretty much be the only way to prove it better.

And don't bother responding to me asking for this proof. Get out of your computer chair and do the research on your own. Being spoon fed information your whole life is what has led you to being ignorant in the first place

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

Evolution is as close to being proven true as it possibly can be. If someone could live to be a million years old and see it all with their own eyes, that would pretty much be the only way to prove it better.

And don't bother responding to me asking for this proof. Get out of your computer chair and do the research on your own. Being spoon fed information your whole life is what has led you to being ignorant in the first place

That glorious ether :ohlawd::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Talking out ya ass with petty insults is still not proof breh :pachaha:

nikka talking bout studies but can't provide any foh :skip:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I hope you guys aren't beyond 4th grade with that retarded logic. Religion is really used to make people stupid and control the poor. THAT theory gets proven more and more each day on here. There are experiments you can do with fast breeding bacteria by putting them in different environments and after a few generations you'll see mutations (adaptations) become more regular. That is evolution.

People also need to stop acting like evolution is a single line as opposed to a branch.