daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I like the box. it has a nice retro look

not enough info to form an opinion on anything else though :yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
hopefully this isnt gonna end up a scam like that colecovision shyt someone tried a while back. at least the console mold isnt taken from another console

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wait a min OnSmash is reporting this:mjlol:

Not saying they wrong, but it's weird a hiphop site is reporting this.

Back in the day Smash was a go to. Then WSHH came through and crushed the buildings
I read about this a week ago from a more white people approved site if that makes you feel better about its existence :ld:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They need to hit us with a new age Pitfall that totally tries to shyt on Uncharted :russ:

That reminds me of the Pitfall game they released during the PS2 era :ohhh:

151136-Pitfall_-_The_Lost_Expedition_(USA)-1.jpg

That would be crazy if they turned into something legit. :wow:

All bullshyt aside though, I'm eager for more information on this thing, I like to root for the underdog and I wanna see if this is going to be dead on arrival.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like it's going to be an Android tablet in a plastic box. Atari online store where you can download classic Atari games, new Atari apps and new garbage games developed by someone in their basement.

Supposedly they will be doing crowdfunding for this, so you know it's already a complete joke. :stopitslime:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sounds like it's going to be an Android tablet in a plastic box. Atari online store where you can download classic Atari games, new Atari apps and new garbage games developed by someone in their basement.

Supposedly they will be doing crowdfunding for this, so you know it's already a complete joke. :stopitslime:

Crowdfunding? :picard:

And here I was ready to root for the underdog. fukk this console if it's being crowdfunded. :hhh: