At what point in life did you figure you can't save certain people

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
10 years ago, I gave up

I was volunteering trying to help young brothers and sisters to focus only on getting a trade or go to college for certain programs that will be needed for years and years and they look at me:comeon::pachaha::skip::camby: what u do for a living? I said i was a longshoreman for a long time and then moved on to claims adjuster…

Little nikkas just laugh and said no way, im going to be this rapper , im going to be this athlete, im not listening to you nikka

I just gave up.. but i was happy one day a few years back and one brother said I appreciate what u said and now he’s working and in school to be a dentist

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-When I realized there are consequences to your decisions it became clear that sometimes people need to learn from them. You can't save people from themselves unless they're actually trying to change.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Mum side or dad's side

Tryna see something
Nobody actually related he just somebody I call an uncle cuz he was always in the hood giving me advice I never asked for

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nobody actually related he just somebody I call an uncle cuz he was always in the hood giving me advice I never asked for
And u called him uncle

Wow

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
6th grade when I tried to help an ex-friend pass the class by allowing him to copy my work. He took my work and ended up somehow losing it.
I remember that shiit really pissing me off and that essentially ended our friendship.

I realized breh was a complete idiot and there was no hope in trying. Last I heard he was in prison.

:francis:

You cannot save people unless they really want to be saved. And even then, they have to already be making a legit attempt.