At what point in life did you figure you can't save certain people

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in my 30s and I finally cut off my crashed out homeboy who I have wrote about on here

It’s been about four days with no contact and this bytch ass nikka texted me this morning talking about he got a promotion.

I haven’t responded back because I feel like it’s a trap. And I specifically told him a couple days ago to respect my boundaries and don’t hit me up at all. But he has shown he cannot respect my wishes.
Sounds like a lovers quarrel. Be safe out there folks. Use protection.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Late 20s, early 30s.

Ran outta quotas for willfully ignorant self-sabotagers, that will bring you down with them so they have some company and will shrug their shoulders at something knowingly dumb, but do it anyway.

This is oddly specific, I know.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Sounds like a lovers quarrel. Be safe out there folks. Use protection.

Nah but dude is mad clingy

It’s a pattern me and the other homie were talking about. Before he was blowing me up, he was doing the same behavior to our other friend. Just super clingy and needy.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah but dude is mad clingy

It’s a pattern me and the other homie were talking about. Before he was blowing me up, he was doing the same behavior to our other friend. Just super clingy and needy.
Cats like that can have you murked if they don’t get what they want from you, especially if they perceive you to be doing well.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Cats like that can have you murked if they don’t get what they want from you, especially if they perceive you to be doing well.
Yea breh

That’s why I told him I wish him well but I gotta keep the no stress express over here…:yeshrug:

Don’t no grown ass man wants to hear another man’s self inflicted L’s & constant complaining every day…:scust:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was 14 and my oldest brother tried to run over me with my dads car :mjcry:

I've long since forgave him, I know he was going through alot of shyt at that time in his life.

We've never talked about it. And we never will. I'm sure he feels horrible about it, and honestly there's nothing I could really say to make him feel any better about it so... to the grave it goes

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I think when I hit my 30s. The older I get the more I Wana protect my peace. That means removing myself from toxic people that makes bad decisions or has a negative outlook on life.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I’m 26 and I feel like I’ve known for a while, but I’m just now starting to understand it you feel me?

I used to be “You can’t save everybody? :wtf:

Now it’s more like “You can’t save everybody :ohhh:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Now

Got this uncle that won't stop talking about me even when I go days/weeks without talking to him. He think he can sing too but be sounding like a cat dying

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Now

Got this uncle that won't stop talking about me even when I go days/weeks without talking to him. He think he can sing too but be sounding like a cat dying
Mum side or dad's side

Tryna see something

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The general public mid 20s, the people close to me early 30s.

You can’t help stupid. People have to want to help themselves.

You're supposed to exploit the people who can't be saved.

This.

It sounds bad but inevitably that’s what it comes down to. It just what happens when people fail to realize how the world works.

That BS might work when you’re young but when you get “older” past 27 trifling people become a hazard.

Last edited: