At what point in life did you figure you can't save certain people

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All im gonna say is if someone doesnt realize when they are getting in their own way and has too much pride and ego to check themselves on their bullshyt. You can push someone to be their best selves or be their higher selves but if they hate themselves, want to self destruct, dont believe in themselves or dont want to be great.... :yeshrug: even if youre down and out, you can still get back up as long as youre alive. We all have to be our own best advocate.

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Yes, we sometimes spend too much energy trying to help people change, and it's good to be hopeful...but detrimental to yourself to be delusional or even stubborn about their unwillingness to change or want more for themselves too.

After a couple tries and / or years, you just have to accept people as they are and hope for the best. If it means distancing yourself, so be it.

Set realistic expectations and meet people where they are...especially once you're in your 30s / 40s.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I’m in my 30s and I finally cut off my crashed out homeboy who I have wrote about on here

It’s been about four days with no contact and this bytch ass nikka texted me this morning talking about he got a promotion.

I haven’t responded back because I feel like it’s a trap. And I specifically told him a couple days ago to respect my boundaries and don’t hit me up at all. But he has shown he cannot respect my wishes.