At this point in their careers Reigns or Rollins?

Reigns or Rollins

• Reigns

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Rollins

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both overrated trash

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seth got the Visionary gimmick so over, it turned him babyface organically

Roman needed COVID, Paul Heyman, Sami Zayn and his cousins to get his current gimmick to this point

Seth lost to Cody Rhodes three times and is more over now then he was a year ago

Roman hasn't eaten a pin since 2019, and the wrestlers he beat haven't gotten any sort of rub just from being in a program with him.

Seth got booed out the building with the Beast Slayer gimmick and turned it into the Monday Night Messiah gimmick which was gold

Only cancer could stop Roman Reigns from getting booed.

Seth had one of the most memorable and shocking Wrestlemania moments ever.

I can't remember an actual good Roman Reigns Wrestlemania main event.

I can't believe this poll is this lopsided.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
rollins just swagger jacked the joker:aicmon:

he is doing a good job at it though :ehh:

did we forget when he had that stupid turn with aop ?:pachaha:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Roman's aura is so big now that he just feels like the bigger fighter/name.

In terms of wrestling alone, it is Rollins. Hopefully Rollins can get another main title run in the future, he has done nothing but be a company man these last 2 years

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Reigns is better. You can say that ring work shyt vs mic work and entertainment all you want but all that shyt is part of being a pro wrestler...all of it. Especially in WWE. Roman has figured it out. Thats why they put him in the main event of everything. He elevates everyone around him. Usos and Heyman who were already GOATed. Sami, Pearce, Owens... Thats why he gets the long segments, the backstage segments, the opening segments, the closing segments. Thats why hes on Smackdown and Raw. Thats why he has both belts. I wouldnt say Seth has more dope matches than Roman either. Its Roman easy.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Roman has figured it out. Thats why they put him in the main event of everything. He elevates everyone around him. Usos and Heyman who were already GOATed. Sami, Pearce, Owens... Thats why he gets the long segments, the backstage segments, the opening segments, the closing segments. Thats why hes on Smackdown and Raw

You talk like it’s up to him. He has been literally handpicked and booked to be that person. Telling us he’s figured it out when they were booing him out of arenas for 4 years straight :mjlol:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Roman's aura is so big now that he just feels like the bigger fighter/name.

In terms of wrestling alone, it is Rollins. Hopefully Rollins can get another main title run in the future, he has done nothing but be a company man these last 2 years

Another championship run won’t do much imo. What I feel he lacks now is a career defining storyline or angle. But those are usually reserved for the top guy.

His best bet is them finally booking a long term between him and Roman

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Another championship run won’t do much imo. What I feel he lacks now is a career defining storyline or angle. But those are usually reserved for the top guy.

His best bet is them finally booking a long term between him and Roman
If they were truly into the idea of putting one of the top belts back on Rollins, they’d do a full circle Rollins where, while nodding to all of his different character arcs, he becomes focused and serious about finally dethroning Reigns.

Just imagining the build and that “MyWay” type video package showing their career trajectories and how this has to happen one more time

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
If they were truly into the idea of putting one of the top belts back on Rollins, they’d do a full circle Rollins where, while nodding to all of his different character arcs, he becomes focused and serious about finally dethroning Reigns.

Just imagining the build and that “MyWay” type video package showing their career trajectories and how this has to happen one more time

That could even be a wrestlemania main event. But it’s highly unlikely. Since Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker, I don’t think there has been a male main event between wrestlers from the same era

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If anyone voted for Reigns, I don't take you as a serious wrestling head. You don't know what you're talking about at all.

TSC exposing themselves badly in this thread by selecting stiff azz Roman Reigns

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
They’re honestly both great in their own respective ways

Rollins has gotten all of his gimmicks over and is constantly reinventing himself and puts on great matches all the time

Reigns is on a legendary run and has finally found his character and has good segments and promos. He also feels like a big time prize fighter when he defends the belt

I honestly would like to see them have a longer term feud

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You talk like it’s up to him. He has been literally handpicked and booked to be that person. Telling us he’s figured it out when they were booing him out of arenas for 4 years straight :mjlol:
This is the type of character Roman should have been building to all along. Not his fault Vince tried to make him Cena pt 2 for several years