At this point in their careers Reigns or Rollins?

Reigns or Rollins

• Reigns

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Rollins

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both overrated trash

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Rollins potentially could end up with the better career since we all know it’s a matter of time before Reigns leaves for Hollywood.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don’t fukk w either of them but Rollins is the better guy, you can literally put him anywhere on the card and in any role and it will be good to great. Reigns has only worked being booked one specific way and it’s for a reason.
Yep. Rollins is multifaceted while Reigns is pretty one-dimensional.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Right now? Roman. If we're talking complete careers? Seth.

I think the way Rollins constantly re-invents himself and can swap effortlessly from face to heel is something that should truly be treasured. He can put people over and still be considered a serious player always. Can go up and down from mid-card to main event and bang with just about anyone in the ring. Guy just knows how to do this shyt in and out. Roman is on an incredible run right now, but Rollins has done so much great shyt consistently, its hard for me to pick Roman over Seth overall career-wise. And in-ring its def Seth>Roman.

Even at this moment, where Roman and The Bloodline are the best thing in WWE, at no point has Seth Rollins cooled down and been a complete afterthought. He's always got something working with the crowd.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rollins. For a number 2 guy, they’ve really given him some crazy moments. It’s just a shame they had no idea how to book him as a face with the title.

fukk Vince for misusing Reigns for the better part of 5 years 

Had that man going out and looking stupid night in night out. Put him in 4 mania main events anyone even remembers. fukk Vince

Lol