At this point in their careers Reigns or Rollins?

Reigns or Rollins

• Reigns

Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Rollins

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both overrated trash

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Angle or match?

Because that changes the answer. You need someone to run a good match or hold a short-term feud together through ringwork and promos? It's Rollins and it's easy.

You need someone to sell a long-term angle, someone who isn't going to be all over the TV but is going to make an impact when he does and will make the most out of limited time? You go Reigns - he's the best out at the 'less with more', simply due to Heyman.

...and if you want someone who can't do either of those sets of skills, but can bleed like a stuck pig from a simple clothesline... There's no one better in the business than Moxley. Not a person.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Rollins. For a number 2 guy, they’ve really given him some crazy moments. It’s just a shame they had no idea how to book him as a face with the title.

fukk Vince for misusing Reigns for the better part of 5 years :pacspit:
Had that man going out and looking stupid night in night out. Put him in 4 mania main events anyone barely even remembers. fukk Vince

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rollins has had more memorable matches in his career, better gimmicks and better character work

Not having crowds for a year and a half saved Romans career IMO. The beginning of the bloodline storyline couldn’t have worked in a normal setting

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Roman has been good recently ... but he was completely forced-fed down people's throats for YEARS .... fans were literally leaving WrestleMania events early to beat traffic whenever he was in the main event..

there is a legit argument to be had that NO ONE in WWE history (Hogan included) has received the type of favorable treatment that Roman has been given despite the fact that the fans overwhelming rejected it.

Roman is a one-trick pony.... the "tough guy", tribal chief, whatever ....

Rollins all day, every day.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Until Roman Reigns goes over clean versus Seth Rollins in a match for the WWE Undisputed/Universal/World Championship... it's the dude with the evil cackle laugh.

It will always be him.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Its impossible to say cause Seth doesn’t get the indestructible super booking Roman has been getting for like 7-8 years now.

Until Roman Reigns goes over clean versus Seth Rollins in a match for the WWE Undisputed/Universal/World Championship... it's the dude with the evil cackle laugh.

It will always be him.
Wins and losses are scripted brehs

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Wins and losses are scripted brehs

They are. I stand by what I said.

As great and as transcendent of a talent as I believe The Rock to be, he was never going to be considered better than Austin because he never went over on him when it mattered.

Otherwise, it's a simple case of the WWE telling me "Roman Reigns is the guy" when Seth Rollins is the guy the WWE counts on to make something be better than it should be.