At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
@PabloEscobar i fukked this smut bytch last night :ahh:

prolly dont even call her back. :ahh: if i had to rate the bytch i would say she a 5 :ahh:

but ask me if i give a fukk? :ahh:

GN46OGX.jpg

8cG1Kyh.jpg

zCddQby.jpg
She look more like a defensive end than you my nikka :whoo:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
That Pico girl forehead is too big for me

Back to the subject at hand... @PabloEscobar do you think Harlem is mentally retarded or just extremely socially awkward?

Also how are you still a virgin bro.

i dont think either... but what i do believe is that harlem is that nikka who every body heats on/chump/goon/shyt on for fun... i mean the way the nikka comes off on the coli seems like the way he wishes he was perceived in real life... when in reality nikkas make fun of him to the point he doubts himself so he resorts to fukking bytches off the internet who look like shrek to boost his low self esteem. i think the nikka created that picorose account too:snoop:

im still a virgin because a close mouth dont get fed... i haven't approached a single bytch all summer:snoop:

Dan Julio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think either... but what i do believe is that harlem is that nikka who every body heats on/chump/goon/shyt on for fun... i mean the way the nikka comes off on the coli seems like the way he wishes he was perceived in real life... when in reality nikkas make fun of him to the point he doubts himself so he resorts to fukking bytches off the internet who look like shrek to boost his low self esteem. i think the nikka created that picorose account too:snoop:

im still a virgin because a close mouth dont get fed... i haven't approached a single bytch all summer:snoop:

What are you doing replying to this thread? go open your damn mouth and get some p*ssy.