At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
30 pages on weight and about a person and their personal life. nikkas pretty much grown on this site too :huhldup: *Goes back to TSC and the booth*

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Who is he trying to lose his virginity to? Hallie Berry. He is either waiting till marriage or he won't do it at all. No woman is without flaw. I remember having this issue in HS. I didn't sex girls for the most silly reasons. Had sex with my enemy, too easy, way too easy, too nice, too nice, too much of a hoe, not fine enough. It seems like by the time I was done, even all the baddest women couldn't stack out. Something had to give and it did. I was getting great looking and some so so looking ladies but I had to pull back. Sometimes we want to lose our virgin to this perfect girl. Guess what, she doesn't exist. You just need to find you can love. I wish I was still a virgin at times. Now I am a soon to be father. I almost had tears when I heard "Isn't she lovely" on the radio.

You came to the dmv to plant your seed :ohhh:

Congrats :hug:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
.... So I just got through 31 pages before class and all I got to say... Why does everyone go at Pablo for being a virgin? Ain't nothing wrong with being a virgin. That ConnecticutsOwn nikka is always antagonistic and needs to chill. It's just an online forum. Like dude is always negative or something. I doubt the dude is actually like this in real life,so he needs to chill out,fr fr.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
nikka since you hold so much credence in the opinion of these females why dont you ask them some real shyt like "Do you think I need to lose weight?" or "Am I in decent shape?" and see what them hoes tell ur fat ass.

Was this challenge accepted? :skip:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
why it seem like the sloppiest, fattest nikkas be the ones bringing up that shyt about me being a virgin? its like okay im a virgin, but youre fat and ugly my nikka. im only being real. you look bummy as fukk. you look like the type of nikka who gets out breath and be breathing hard after walking up the stairs at ya crib. understand you dirty fat crab nikka that I could fukk ANY bytch that EVER fukked you and make her fukk every nikka with me without saying a word to her. nikka you couldn't even stand next me.(thats like parking a station wagon next to a ferrari) you look like to type of nikka to sweat standing still in december. even after i lose my virginity youll still be a fat, dirty, ugly loser. fix your grill too you fat fakkit.

LKW7kFv.gif

:banderas: