At least I can see my abs you fat ass nikka.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
why it seem like the sloppiest, fattest nikkas be the ones bringing up that shyt about me being a virgin? its like okay im a virgin, but youre fat and ugly my nikka. im only being real. you look bummy as fukk. you look like the type of nikka who gets out breath and be breathing hard after walking up the stairs at ya crib. understand you dirty fat crab nikka that I could fukk ANY bytch that EVER fukked you and make her fukk every nikka with me without saying a word to her. nikka you couldn't even stand next me.(thats like parking a station wagon next to a ferrari) you look like to type of nikka to sweat standing still in december. even after i lose my virginity youll still be a fat, dirty, ugly loser. fix your grill too you fat fakkit.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:whew:

tumblr_mpzttwaVU91sp9fcho1_500.gif

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i been cute my nikka. :ahh:

look at this cute nikka :ahh:

fZ0zM5f.gif

:comeon: breh you look like bruh man from martin. i have never heard ANY FEMALE ever on the coli say you were good looking EVER. you dont even have facial hair you look like a butch dike. NIIGGA YOU HAVE A FUKKING GAP! you claim you racked up then take ur fat ass to an orthodontist.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:comeon: breh you look like bruh man from martin. i have never heard ANY FEMALE ever on the coli say you were good looking EVER. you dont even have facial hair you look like a butch dike. NIIGGA YOU HAVE A FUKKING GAP! you claim you racked then take ur fat ass to an orthodontist.
lmaooo i know ya feelings hurt.....

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
im lining up some p*ssy right now my nikka......you still gonna be a virgin before the end of the day

nikka you could fukk a thousand bytches... youre still genetically inferior. when i see bytches talk about nikkas they wanna fukk none of them are flabby like you. you and your bum ass brother sleep on bunk beds and you already admitted to paying for p*ssy. i never had to pay a female for attention in my life. youre a waste.