At a Nude Spa w/ 100 Naked Women AMA

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Alright I have good news. Finally saw something worth looking at:

Best bodies so far are about a 7. One was a slim chocolate early 20s BW with long legs, no stomach and perky B cups. A little too slim for me but if she had about 10 pounds on her she'd be super bad. The other was a mid 20s WW. She had a little more weight on her, hippy, mostly flat stomach, small B cup butt was alright but there.

:ehh:

The biggest butt was the Ethiopian grannies. They had ass for days even the slim ones. There was this other granny that probably had a crazy body when she was young. Her body was fat but her butt looked like a basketball.

Best butt goes to a late 20s BW with a huge bubble and an Arab chick with the same. Nothing going on top for both but at least the Arab had a flat stomach.

I saw one pair of horrid fake boobs with nipples going in 2 seperate directions, one pair that were 2 different sizes; A & C.

Asians have the worst bodies. No ass at all and even worse when they get older. No one decent one.

Black women almost all had guts :francis:

Most the women have bushes.

BW the most guarded with their bodies

There are a few brehs hanging around looking disappointed like they expected to see ass. Probably didn't realize there were 2 seperate areas.:mjlol:

Many nice pairs of boobs.

Most women would look so much better with a little weight loss and a little toning. There were very few whales but plenty of guts that need to go.
:manny:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I’ve been there...does the women’s side have that huge hot tub? I think called the bade pool

It’s a pool sized hot tub with 4 or 5 sections with super jets to massage your feet and back. :whew:

Korean saunas are the wave. You can spend the whole day going between the different hot rooms. Jade, Himalayan rock salt, etc that all have different health remedies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They walking right past you like a freeway? Just ass up, down, left, right, back and forth :takedat:

giphy.gif

Pretty much. Most are trying to cover up with a little towel but it ain't hiding nothing. lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Any dudes have erections?
:dame:

Nah but the shorts they give you have a sheer part up top and this Asian dude was letting his shorts hang low to the sheer part. I am sure I could of seen his joint if I had looked. He was doing it on purpose because his friend told him to pull his pants up and he kept on strutting. lol