At a GameStop store for the launch of PS2 Circa 2000

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yeah it wasn't funcoland @PS5 i know and remember funcoland

this store had a video that was on youtube that got deleted, i feel like it had to be from like 2003-2006 shyt looked lit though. :wow:
Software ETC which was also known as Badgers at one point (at least on the east coast)
K&B Toys
Toys R Us, thats all I got :yeshrug:
I rented the console with madden from blockbuster because i was poor :mjcry:
Console renting wasn't cheap, cost about the same price as a game if I recalll correctly
yes sir. best console EVER. hands down. snes 2nd
SNES shyts on the PS2 hands down as well as many other consoles.
What are your top 3 games from the PS2 era? I bet you they not good games today :francis:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’ve had every single PlayStation.

PS2 is still the GOAT.

Gran Turismo 3
Madden 04
GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas
Here Comes the Pain
Spider-Man 2
THPS 3 and 4

:mjcry:

I still got my PS2 I’ll never throw it out.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I’ve had every single PlayStation.

PS2 is still the GOAT.

Gran Turismo 3
Madden 04
GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas
Here Comes the Pain
Spider-Man 2
THPS 3 and 4

:mjcry:

I still got my PS2 I’ll never throw it out.
Every game on that list is multiplatform and GT3 was the beginning of the end for that franchise, GT2 was the pinnacle and GT3 was just a better graphical version but wasn't the better game.
I think ppl name the PS2 because it was one of thier first consoles so it couldn't do wrrong in your nostalgic eyes

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Software ETC which was also known as Badgers at one point (at least on the east coast)
K&B Toys
Toys R Us, thats all I got :yeshrug:

Console renting wasn't cheap, cost about the same price as a game if I recalll correctly

SNES shyts on the PS2 hands down as well as many other consoles.
What are your top 3 games from the PS2 era? I bet you they not good games today :francis:
MGS 3
GTA SA
RE4

Honorable mention:
Onimusha
Capcom vs SNK 2
Smackdown HCTP

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Every game on that list is multiplatform and GT3 was the beginning of the end for that franchise, GT2 was the pinnacle and GT3 was just a better graphical version but wasn't the better game.
I think ppl name the PS2 because it was one of thier first consoles so it couldn't do wrrong in your nostalgic eyes
Nah u just coming off like a damn hater. Even the multiplats dominated on PS2 and I had every console so I know what it was.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
MGS 3
GTA SA
RE4

Honorable mention:
Onimusha
Capcom vs SNK 2
Smackdown HCTP
More multiplats and all 3rd party :smugbiden:
Nah u just coming off like a damn hater. Even the multiplats dominated on PS2 and I had every console so I know what it was.
Am I a hater, or iz I pointing out Ye ol hypocracy that dominates this forum?
Think about it, you painted the picture perfectly. EVEN THE MULTIPLATS DOMNIATED :ufdup:
How come that don' seem to matter to you guys anymore unless its a timed exclusive... then its great up until it hits other places then its an afterthought
You know, like Deathloop.
But if we looked at the "What are you currently playing" thread every PS5 owner said they playing multiplats and a launch title that is older than Deathloop

You had every console you say, cool, I had most of them and I was actually good at games which natters a little bit as well
I went to arcades, handled the asians in fighting games, lets not do a pull rank thing because I can enjoy literally every category.
I choose to stay away from titles because I choose having a life but the point stands. I used to get the Nintendo Newsletter, back when Nintendo was ran by some guy named Howard I think, and I read that Nester comic too like. Yeah I just went Nester on you homey, you gotta tap out after that one :win: