My reason for wanting a ps2

71DJr4UYrpL._SL1024_.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

there used to be a video that i can't find now that was peak mid 2000s nostalgia.

it wasn't gamestop it was some offbrand store... all lime green and black xbox'd out. i feel like it was called ACTION GAMES or some shyt... if anyone knows/can find the video, will rep. it wasn't a vintage game store though, i saw those videos.. it was like i said hardcore mountain dew and halo type shyt. :wow:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
GTA III is what made me run out and get a PS2 :wow:
That was the first game I had for PS2 :whew:

Blew my fukking little kid mind at the time, it seems so dated now but at the time holy shyt that felt like real life. I remember my mom played it for a second and we were all blown away when Claude was out of breath running.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
there used to be a video that i can't find now that was peak mid 2000s nostalgia.

it wasn't gamestop it was some offbrand store... all lime green and black xbox'd out. i feel like it was called ACTION GAMES or some shyt... if anyone knows/can find the video, will rep. it wasn't a vintage game store though, i saw those videos.. it was like i said hardcore mountain dew and halo type shyt. :wow:
I worked at a place that could be what you're talking about. Was later bought out by GameStop

Funcoland :manny:

And I don't watch the video but as a guy in the field I can assure you the lines was for those who preordered. They'd get a certain amount in then call the first x amount of people on the list. All walk-ins was turned away

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA

I know what store you are talking about the name I can’t remember tho:why: