At 6'0 188,I'm looking to improve my physique

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm curious as to why you on my dikk

I clearly stated that I posted this same thread in the locker room but got little feedback

Original Gangsta was sayin shyt that was unbelievable. I just said I tried the crazy calisthenics routine and couldn't make it past the second day,he was saying he was doing 500 pull-ups or some shyt a day:mjlol:

Hit the gym and get yo physique up and quit worrying bout me fam,you nikkas always get super lame when a nikka talk about working out:umad:
I look better than you and I’m a personal trainer getting paid to look good :umad:

While you on the coli, posting shirtless pics for men multiple times when you already know what you need to do to “challenge yourself”

If that’s even you in the pic you keep posting

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I look better than you and I’m a personal trainer getting paid to look good :umad:

While you on the coli, posting shirtless pics for men multiple times when you already know what you need to do to “challenge yourself”

If that’s even you in the pic you keep posting

nikka you ain't no personal trainer nor do you look better than me,fukk on

And ok fam,just keep it moving you fukking up my thread

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
explain this to me

But this topic has been made a lot :patrice:
I think the thread is the in the rafters but the guy used to post fitness threads all the time, claimed he did a bid, posted fake videos of him doing calistenics. Eventually he was found out to not be a “original gangsta”.

This @A.R. reminds me of him. Dude supposedly looks better than 95% of the dudes in here but keeps asking for advice and posting that same pic.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think the thread is the in the rafters but the guy used to post fitness threads all the time, claimed he did a bid, posted fake videos of him doing calistenics. Eventually he was found out to not be a “original gangsta”.

This @A.R. reminds me of him. Dude supposedly looks better than 95% of the dudes in here but keeps asking for advice and posting that same pic.

This only my second time posting this picture idiot :what:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit