Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My lifts are:

Bench 300
Squat 315

I don't deadlift

I do a ton of pull-ups tho so I have a very well developed back

I posted a thread in the locker room looking for tips on how to improve my physique

I tried to do calisthenics for a week straight but I was blew out by the second day,I got to the rep range of 300 pull-ups,400 dips,500 push-ups the first day

Second day it tapered off to 237,312,347

Took a day off and went back to it the next two days and got a little bit lower.

So I need something new to keep me motivated and push me to the next level

I'm on nothing but water and no snacks for the next 8 weeks.

Im trying to get to 195

This is my most recent picture:
IMG_1255.jpeg

Some think I'm alot bigger than 188,but I'm not

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Your physique is beast the way it is if youre a natrual lifter breh. Unless youre a genetic freak, u might wanna look into juicing to take it to the next level. In which i cant help u but @Waterproof or @NatiboyB can.

100% natural,I do have really good genetics,but I'm not tryna go unnatural yet,I just want to get a tad bit leaner and heavier.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
shyt be fukking with my lower back I ain't fukking with it :mjlol:

Ima inbox you tho I haven't forgot
:russ:

Mines too, I have old back problems but you is a young man do some back stretches get on the lower back machine at the gym moderate to light weights and start repping to get that blood flow to the lower back, that shyt helps

Start with 135, work on your form next thing you know you pulling big weight

Yo I bullshyt you not today I was Squatting Heavy, my lower back started hurting so between sets I was laying on a floor pad stretching my back between sets:mjlol: and I was running to the lower back machine pumpin fresh blood into my back.

But yeah bruh when you ready hit me up, I got you​

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ:

Mines too, I have old back problems but you is a young man do some back stretches get on the lower back machine at the gym moderate to light weights and start repping to get that blood flow to the lower back, that shyt helps

Start with 135, work on your form next thing you know you pulling big weight

Yo I bullshyt you not today I was Squatting Heavy, my lower back started hurting so between sets I was laying on a floor pad stretching my back between sets:mjlol: and I was running to the lower back machine pumpin fresh blood into my back.

But yeah bruh when you ready hit me up, I got you​

Man breh I don't know what it is,like every time I fukk with deadlifts my back be feeling like it's about to stiff up and have me hunched over like a old ass man :mjlol:

That shyt ain't no joke tho,Ima take your advice fasho and try that out,start again with 135 and just take it slow.

I don't stretch much either,so I'll do that as well.

:salute:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You have a great body , pause

You probably need to go on a low carb diet if you want to look shredded and add some HIIT

Have u ever heard of an ECA stack ?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You have a great body , pause

You probably need to go on a low carb diet if you want to look shredded and add some HIIT

Have u ever heard of an ECA stack ?

Yea I'm tryna do something to get a better looking physique,not tryna cut any weight tho,if anything I'm trying to add.

I've been on no junk and all water for a week now and I'm going to start adding in cardio this week and see where this gets me by May,I'll post a picture then.

Never heard of no kind of stacks,what is that?

Daps
My lifts are:

Bench 300
Squat 315

I don't deadlift

I do a ton of pull-ups tho so I have a very well developed back

I posted a thread in the locker room looking for tips on how to improve my physique

I tried to do calisthenics for a week straight but I was blew out by the second day,I got to the rep range of 300 pull-ups,400 dips,500 push-ups the first day

Second day it tapered off to 237,312,347

Took a day off and went back to it the next two days and got a little bit lower.

So I need something new to keep me motivated and push me to the next level

I'm on nothing but water and no snacks for the next 8 weeks.

Im trying to get to 195

This is my most recent picture:
IMG_1255.jpeg

Some think I'm alot bigger than 188,but I'm not

Seriously, I would have thought you were closer to 200 lbs (smaller frame perhaps?)

Your best bet may be to bulk...with the understanding that your body fat WILL go up a little. Bulk past 195...maybe a shade over 200 and then cut back down to 195. Eat clean but definitely in excess of maintenance. Throw in some power cleans and light deads like the other breh said. You may not be activating your hamstrings/glutes enough and using all back, causing the strain.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I'm curious as to the reason you want to be 195. You might get to 195 and still not be happy with the way you look. Not to mention gaining 7 pounds of muscle naturally at your skill level will be tough.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm curious why you keep posting these threads and that picture OP :jbhmm:

I'm starting to think we got another Original Gangsta situation here. :mjpls:

I'm curious as to why you on my dikk

I clearly stated that I posted this same thread in the locker room but got little feedback

Original Gangsta was sayin shyt that was unbelievable. I just said I tried the crazy calisthenics routine and couldn't make it past the second day,he was saying he was doing 500 pull-ups or some shyt a day:mjlol:

Hit the gym and get yo physique up and quit worrying bout me fam,you nikkas always get super lame when a nikka talk about working out:umad:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm curious as to the reason you want to be 195. You might get to 195 and still not be happy with the way you look. Not to mention gaining 7 pounds of muscle naturally at your skill level will be tough.

I just feel small still,I mean I know I'm not,everybody think I'm much heavier but,as a man I just don't want to be under 195.

Yea I know it'll be tough and take some time,just tryna see if y'all got some tips or advice for a brotha,something new I can maybe try out

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Seriously, I would have thought you were closer to 200 lbs (smaller frame perhaps?)

Your best bet may be to bulk...with the understanding that your body fat WILL go up a little. Bulk past 195...maybe a shade over 200 and then cut back down to 195. Eat clean but definitely in excess of maintenance. Throw in some power cleans and light deads like the other breh said. You may not be activating your hamstrings/glutes enough and using all back, causing the strain.

Yea I just started a nothing but water and cutting out all sweets diet so Ima see how that goes for the next month or two and update,I bulked before and didn't like it,yes I agree a bulk and then a clean cut would probably get me where I want,but an unsuccessful bulk would put me far behind,so I'd rather just go slow and steady for now.

Those deadlifts a muthafukka lol I might go real light tho,and see what happens