Astrobot (September 6th, 2024) (PS5) (94 Metacritic)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Finally a game that will stay on the fukking console since the haptic only works on PS5.
If only all the timed/exclusives could utilize this to really make the PS5 versions definitive
:snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Finally a game that will stay on the fukking console since the haptic only works on PS5.
If only all the timed/exclusives could utilize this to really make the PS5 versions definitive
:snoop:
DualSense haptics work on PC

but I kinda expect this game to stay on consoles because it's such a PlayStation themed game

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Just played the first level…absolute nostalgic flames

They nailed the childhood games brehs :mjcry: and to show how diverse Sony is I’m bout to play TLOU1 remastered :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it the other night. I still have about 100 bots to get and finish the secret levels and other stuff. Amazing game. Only complaint I could honestly say was I wish there were more levels using some power ups that barely got used such as the sponge powerup or the one with the monkey paws/sticky gloves.

I would like for a sequel to have more movesets that you can do from the movement alone like maybe more wall jumping areas and other obstacles that rely on platforming/movement alone. As it is though, the game is a perfect base for even greater things that they can take from here.