Assistance for a list of posters to not take seriously on ANY Black issues or topic on race / skin t

Daps
tone.

:lupe: Who am I forgetting??

here is who I have so far:

@Medicate @Yup @LadySimone @Grams @marcuz @IGSaint12
@CHILLL (i think this is the right one) @Malik @christinasade @swimmingpools @GreatestLaker
@MarsPunka @GilSho

whats crazy is.... I thought a couple of these were pro black posters who aren't hell bent on causing divisions. :to:

Yeah, @CHILLL is the right one. Don't get him twisted with the OG @Chill

That's how they get you, they drop a few gems that support the cause :obama:, then they start writing shyt that might seem a little off :skip: then you shrug it off :manny:, then they start that one thread makes you go :what: :mindblown: :beli: :snoop:. Afterwards you just fear for their sanity. I can't agree with the majority of your list, but there's a few there that try too hard.

@QamYasharahla and B-drock Odrama when he used to post caught me on that tip.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's how they get you, they drop a few gems that support the cause :obama:, then they start writing shyt that might seem a little off :skip: then you shrug it off :manny:, then they start that one thread makes you go :what: :mindblown: :beli: :snoop:. .

^^^^ This right here is exactly it.

I don't get it............. it's like a trick or something. Then it's worse because I see the real posters dapping the shyt because they didn't catch the other comments.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps