Assassins Creed Valhalla wins RPG of the year

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
People are letting the cyberpunk 2077 console backlash hate get to them.

That game is amazing on pc and its actually an RPG
:comeon:

PC GAMER disagrees with you, as does everyone that isn't a CDPR stan...

Cyberpunk is a hot mess early access game on every platform, it just plays better on PC...

AC has been an RPG franchise since Origins...I haven't played Valhalla, but Odyssey was a much better open world RPG game than Cyberpunk...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

PC GAMER disagrees with you, as does everyone that isn't a CDPR stan...

Cyberpunk is a hot mess early access game on every platform, it just plays better on PC...

AC has been an RPG franchise since Origins...I haven't played Valhalla, but Odyssey was a much better open world RPG game than Cyberpunk...

dude hasn’t played AC valhalla at all and has not played cyberpunk on the PC to be in a position to voice any serious contention

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol ppl have been joking the AC franchise for low key turning into an RPG...I hope it’s not the same folks complaining now that’s it’s not a joke anymore

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valhalla is a cool game it's not better than CP2077. It's much better than Odyssey because Odyssey was trash and it was pretty okay for an AssCreed game but thats it. Every other game on that list is better than it. I've played and beaten each game on the list except Dragon Quest...but I beat the OG version of that game and that was better than Valhalla.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...the game clips looks so mid tho

I’m give this game a fair chance when the price drops cuz if I’m being honest I wasn’t really overwhelmed by the gameplay clips I saw for cyberpunk prior to it releasing but I love playing the game now especially the shootouts...maybe this game’ll surprise me

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m give this game a fair chance when the price drops cuz if I’m being honest I wasn’t really overwhelmed by the gameplay clips I saw for cyberpunk prior to it releasing but I love playing the game now especially the shootouts...maybe this game’ll surprise me
Main reason I quit the game was because of the lack luster combat and engagements...